Chapter 15: NYC Let's See

Start from the beginning

She does just that and it has the typical look to it. Some landmarks, a break for lunch, but the Rockefeller Center was last and the longest since it was around Winter Time.

Saki: It's ice skating season.

Arisa: So we'll be ice skating for a while at the Rocky Feller Station.

Asura: Rockefeller.

Arisa: Whatever.

====================
==========

Once they arrived at the train station, they tried their best to try and navigate the system and figure out a way to their first destination. Times Square. However, they still had no idea what to do, even with Tamaki's directions.

Asura: Which train do we get on?

Tamaki: Left train, Yellow line to time square.

Asura: Left, right?

Tamaki: No, right is wrong.

Saki: Wait what?

Sakura: Take the left train to the right destination.

Yuki: So left, right?

Junpei: Yeah.

Kyo: Blue line! Right train!

Kyo, Tohru, and Asura accidentally get on the right train as the Suzuki siblings luckily stop Arisa, Yuki, Saki, and Junpei.

Arisa: Why you stopping us?

Tamaki: The left train is the right, oh great. I fed them false info.

Sakura: We probably should've worded that better. Get out while p-

Kyo, Tohru, and Asura try to get out, but they get the doors shut in on their face. The train leaves the station while Arisa, Saki, Junpei, Yuki, Sakura, and Tamaki all stay on the station.

They don't find out they're on the wrong train until a few minutes later.

Kyo: Wait a minute, this train is the right train!

Tohru: No, I think we're supposed to take the left one.

Kyo: Ugh! They had to word it better! Asura? Any way we can get to Times Square?

Tohru: Luckily, Tamaki posted directions to get there.

Asura: Perfect! I'll memorize this and copy it onto my phone.

As the genius girl does this, Kyo looks on the messages Tamaki sent her, and they were filled with, "I love you", "Best GF ever", and lots of mushy stuff.

Kyo: Hey, Tohru?

Tohru: Yes, Kyo?

Kyo: Did you really date Tamaki? And what was he like?

Tohru: Oh, he was super kind. He made me feel loved and appreciated. And he was kind and caring to me. Even though it might have seemed arbitrary, I could understand why he broke up with me though.

====================
==========

Flashback.

Tohru was getting ready for a date with Tamaki. She was getting in her nicest pair of clothing because Tamaki had a surprise for her. So Kyoko was fishing through her storage and got Tohru a nice dress.

Kyoko: That Tamaki is a lucky guy. I wore something like this whenever your dad and I went out for a little dinner.