Chapter 3: First Day of School

It was early morning that Rina was WAY too tired to wake up; she thought she didn't get enough sleep. Meanwhile, Rain just got up as soon as the alarm sounded off and started changing himself to the school uniform he was meant to wear at their first school. 

What he looks like in uniform:

What Rina looks like in uniform:

OMG THEY BOTH LOOK SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!! >3

Anyways, they went downstairs to eat their breakfast. As soon as they finished eating, they ran near the staircase to wear their school shoes and went out with Patrick because it was his work day. He works at a Chinese restaurant as a chef but he is not good at making Tofu. The school was only 5 minutes away.

 When they arrived, the school was kind of huge because it is both an elementary school and a middle school but the middle schoolers wear a different uniform.

" Have fun at your first time at school, kiddos! " said Patrick.

" Ok, daddy! " Rain exclaimed with enthusiasm with a smile on his face.

" Daddy, Who's picking us up after school? " Rina  asked.

" Don't worry, dear. Mummy Azura is coming to pick you guys up. " he answered.

" What do I do if someone is being mean to me? " she asked.

" If someone is being mean and you wanna complain, tell any teacher you see and they will give you some advice and they will inform us right away. Have a good time sweetheart, bye! " he patted Rina's head gently and went to a train station to go to his workplace.

IN CLASS

The twins along with the other children were all sitting in random desk to wait until their class teacher comes. Five minutes later, the school bell rang and their teacher came in at the same time. It was a female teacher and her name was Ms Hilda.

 It was a female teacher and her name was Ms Hilda

(sorry if it doesn't look like an actual teacher)

" Good morning, kids! My name is Ms Hilda, I will be your teacher for this year! " she introduced. 

" Good morning to you too, Ms Hilda! " the children replied at once in unison.

" Well, we will be having some fun learning new stuff this year. Are you excited? " Ms Hilda asked.

" Yes, Ms Hilda! " they all replied in excitement.

" Ok, first, our first activity for today is that we will all walk around the classroom and introduce ourselves to our classmates. You will get 20 minutes to do so and I will start the timer when I'm ready... " she announced. " Ready... GO!!! "

As soon as she said 'GO!!!', all the children walked around the classroom rapidly and started to introduce themselves to each other. Rain saw a girl he thinks that would make a perfect bond of friendship. 

He went up to her and asked " Hi! What's your name? "

" My name's Abigail. " she replied politely with a cute smile.

" What's yours? " Abigail asked

" Mines Rain. " he replied.

So then, their conversation went on for a little.