Chapter 2: Connection Through Dreams

Five years later, the twins' parents unfortunately died in a plane crash; they were involved but didn't get hurt. So, they had to be fostered by a couple whom their original parents trusted. They seemed really friendly. The foster mum's name was Azura and the foster dad's name was Patrick.

" How old are you two? " Patrick asked.

" We're five. " Rain replied timidly.

" Ok, our home is just ten minutes away. " Azura stated. " Are you guys OK to walk that far? "

" Yes, we'll manage. " Rina answered as she clutched her hand tightly onto Rain's and started walking.

After a while, they arrived at a large house that almost looked like a palace. As they walked in, the hallway had some paintings of flowers and haiku written on the wall in Japanese. Once they were upstairs, they were lead to their room. It was a huge bedroom with two tidy beds, a big chest where they would put all their toys in and a tall empty shelf to put antique or books in.

At night, they just had dinner at it was time for the twins to sleep. Azura and Patrick carried the children upstairs to their room.

" Mawmmy Azuwa? Can u tell us a bedtime stowy pwease? Rina asked.

" Sure, sweety! Once I've tucked you in. " Azura answered as she platted Rina's dark brown hair.

Once they were tucked in, Azura told a story about Little Red Riding Hood.

Later, they dozed off to sleep. In Rain's dream, he was in an abandoned mansion with Caleb (Herobrine's son). This mansion is haunted by  a soul of a little girl who was shot by an assassin. Rain clinged onto Caleb's arm tightly as they climbed up the carpeted stairs. They saw old paintings on the walls but one of them looked recent, like it was made a year ago. It was a painting of that little girl. That time, she had a long sleeved white shirt with a light pink dress on top, long black tights and white shoes, dark brown pigtails with lavender bows on them, tan skin colour and light blue eyes. She was holding a bunny plush toy in front of her. She was smiling because she was happy at the time.

A minute later, they walked through the dark empty corridors until they stumbled across an open door... They went inside the room and found a big tidy bed with a pink duvet on it with rainbow pillows and some cute plushies on the bed. Teddy bears were scattered on the floor looking torn apart. BOOM! BANG! BAM! The door was shut down from behind, the window shut itself and a thunder struck!!!

Suddenly, a beam of light appeared in front of the boys and it turned into that little girl from the painting. She appeared to be smiling at them for some reason. She gasped when looking at the boys.

" Are you guys here to play with me? " she asked.

" I'm not sure. " said Caleb.

" Who are you?!? " Rain asked in fear like he is paranoid.

" Didn't mean to scare u all so sudden, my name is Aliya. " she answered. " U boys must be Caleb and Rain, right? "

" Yeah, how do u know us? " Caleb asked in shock.

" I just know. " Aliya replied. " Do u guys wanna play with me? "

" Oh, I'm not so sure. " Rain replied. " I don't know if i can --- "

" PLEASE!!! " she exclaimed.

"Idk" said Caleb

" Pwetty pwetty pwease!!! " Aliya persuaded with baby eyes while blushing at Caleb. " Just for a little bit! "

" ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, we will. Just don't cancel me out again, OK? " Caleb replied while blushing because he was cancelled out by her.

" YAAAYYY!!! " she squealed in excitement.

A minute after they played with her, the boys woke up into the real world. Rain wants to know who that girl really is because she seemed familiar to him.