☆ part 22 !!

A/N , probably REALLY SHORT chapter. Also, TW: Mentions of k1dn4pp1ng, h4rr4sm3nt.

Gwen's pov.

I woke up with the prettiest person in the world in my arms. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I watched her for a few minutes until she woke up.

-Good morning..- She said opening her eyes slowly

-Good morning Court.-

We got out of bed and changed. Then we had breakfast.

-Yesterday was so much fun.. Thanks.- She mentioned, while we were setting up for another game.

-Oh, no worries. I had a lot of fun too! You're fun when you aren't so uptight about everything~ - I joked.

-Oh, so it's like that huh?-

She tackled me and hit me with some pillows while I laughed.

We were really close. She was sitting on my lap again.. I looked at her with gleaming eyes..

Ping!

__________________________________________________________

thecodester!!

> HELAP2 AAJJ!

> SHS HRR HAGIN HEL86P

> IN HDING N CKLSET!!!!11!

> SHF FND M3JY42H2H5JHJ;[;.][./

ggwen

> WE ALMOST KISSED FUCK YOU 

> coming over right now. dont let sierra kidnap you.

________________________________________________________________

-UGHHHH... Motherfucking Sierra got into Cody's house again. I have to go..-  I groaned

-Nooo!!! I swear, if Cody doesn't sue her, I will.-

-ill help!- i chuckled.

She giggled and helped me gather my things, then opened the door for me.

I stood in the hall.

-Well.. Thanks for this great sleepover. I hope we can hangout again soon!- I grinned.

-Yeah.. I do too!- she replied, getting closer. 

We looked in the eyes. I put my hand slowly in her neck and she put hers around me. We reached softly and undid the distance between our lips, getting closer every time. Her mouth is so soft. 

I cutted the kiss.

- I,, Uh..- I stuttered.

She looked at me, with sad eyes, with fear... I backed up and ran away, with tears in my eyes.

_________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

HAI !!!

SUFFEEEEERRRRRR /j