☆ part 18 !!

Gwen's pov.

I reached my home and threw myself on the couch. 

What am i going to do now? Total Drama has ruined my possibilities to be a normal person again without having people hate on me for the ''gwuncan'' thing and all that stuff the previous seasons.

I ordered delivery food and turned on the tv. 

I ate the food, and watched a romance movie. 

ping!

my phone got a notification. I took it and opened my messages.

___________________________________

thecodester!!

>he.y gwen !! i saw your eliminati0n and the thingz with courtney. 

>wanN4 come overr? we can tlk abt it if u w.ant!

___________________________________

He textes like shit.

___________________________________

ggwen

> hi codes.

> sure, im heading over.

thecodester!!

> qreat! i got u sum icecr3am!

ggwen

> thanks dude!

_____________________________________________

I was actually happy. I haven't seen him in a while.

I changed my clothes and put my makeup on , then headed out the door.

Cody's pov.

After I finished changing, I got the icecream out of the fridge for it to melt a little.

ring!

I opened the door.

-Hi Gwen! how are you? come inside.-

-Hey Cody.- she said as the came into my house.

-You didn't answer the question.- I said lifting and eyebrow while sitting in the couch.

-oh..-

-don't worry. i know you are sad.- i said putting a hand on my shoulder. -what happened with courtney is really bad. did you talk it out with her?

-no..- she said looking at her boots. -i wanted her to say sorry and talk to me first. she just acted like nothing happened.- she looked at me. -do you think i did a bad thing?- 

i opened my eyes big.

-what?! no! what you did and how you reacted is probably normal. I mean, if my girlfriend did that-..-

-WHAT! SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!- she shouted , cutting me off.

-maybe not right now, but in a future, girl. I see how you look at her. You've loved her since world tour. Even when you were with duncan.- I spoke calmly, sitting her back in the couch.

-okay, maybe i do like her... But there's no way she likes me back. She's straight.- 

-uhm, no? have you even seen her? ive never seen her so sad in her life. She's into you.- i smirked, making a gun with my fingers (IDK HOW ITS SAID HELPP, THE THINGY HE DOES.)

-you look dumb.-

-i know.-

__________________________________________________

After talking for a while, Gwen finally said she will confess if she says sorry.

-yessss!- i whispered celebrating.

-wait! dont you like me? why are you helping me?- she realized.

-oh!, no, no, i dont like you anymore. i have a partner!- I cheered

-oh, congrats!- 

-yeah.. ill present you to them later.- i added winking.

she giggled.

-do you want to eat the icecream?- i asked

-hell yeah.-

_______________________________________________

I woke up on my bed, seeing Gwen still asleep on the floor. i dont remember anything, but i guess we had a sleepover. 

i checked the room. the mats were full of tear stains, icecream cans finished up, and even beer bottles in the floor.

i took my phone.

when i opened the screen i saw i had a slide open of youtube. 

I opened the slide..

TO SEE THAT WE WERE LISTENING TO THE GUMMY BEAR SONG ON REPEAT.

oh, yeah, and i found a video on my camera roll of us trying to dance JustDance and absolutely failing.

_________________________________________________________

Author's pov.

NOT ME TRYING TO BE FUNNY LMAOOO

Sorry for being missing for some days , the light went out bcs there was a lotttt of rainn..

anddd, i wanna write abt cody and his partner , but i dunno who.

sooo, you guys choose! i dont think i rlly ship anyone with cody at the moment so its on you guys! it could be any ship or even a made up character. 

Im probably gonna write aleheather in here too.

byebyeyeybs!!!