All good things must come to an end

Start from the beginning

Regina's PoV

Brooklyn drove us to the dance in her car. When we arrived Nat was the first person running over and jumping on Brooklyn. Nat decided to bring one of the cheerleaders with her tonight but as you can imagine she paid her little to no attention.  Nat outright refused to head on in without us so we all walked in together. Brooklyn instantly asked me to dance once we found a table with the soccer girls. We danced a couple of songs before I desperately needed the bathroom. Leaning up to whisper into her ear, holding onto the back of her neck  "baby .. I need to go to the bathroom". She leans into my ear to reply over the loud music "do you want me to come with you pretty girl?" The feeling of her breath on my neck sending a tingling to my core as my heart races, dirty thoughts bombarding my mind of what we could get up to in a bathroom stall. "No it's ok, I'll just be two seconds ... grab us a punch? And I'll meet you at the table?" I ask as she nods. Placing a kiss to her lips I turn round to walk out of the hall.

I heard someone come into the bathroom, so once I was done my business I opened the stall door. Cady stood against the sink, she turns round shocked to see me as I slowly walk over to the sink to wash my hands. My lipstick falling out of my bag and into the sink. Cady quickly grabs it to hand it to me as she turns to me "I'm sorry about the bus ... I feel like it's all my fault". "Cady ... it's not your fault... don't apologise for things that not your fault. But yeh I forgive you ... for everything else ... because ... I'm on a lot of pain medication right now. You know I died for fifteen seconds? Anyway my mom was really pumped to be on the news" I smile thinking of my dorky mom. "It's weird when people start treating you like a celebrity or something" Cady smiles at me as I reply "it's amazing ... until it's not. Look I know I have to change and I think I have changed a good bit already ... it doesn't make sense to me why Brooklyn picked me but I'm glad she did... she's good for me and I want to be that for her. I like you Cady... but this medicine makes me like everyone so..." I reply before walking away from her and back to my girlfriend.

Brooklyns PoV

"You were a while pretty girl, I was about to send out a search party" I smile watching Regina walk over to me and nuzzle herself into my side. "I was talking to Cady ... the wars over" she smiles as I wrap my arm around her. "I'm glad" I smile leaning down to kiss her. "You two are going to make me vomit ... all over everyone ... because you can't keep it in your pants for two minutes. Honestly less of the lovey dovey stuff ... we get it already" Nat of course ruins the mood wrapping an arm around Regina. "Remove yourself from my girlfriend" I scoff pushing her arm off Regina who laughs at us. "If she's your girlfriend she's mine too because we ... we are one Brooklyn" she motions two people coming together with her fingers as I roll my eyes. Regina laughs at my annoyance before leaning up to kiss my neck "I'm all yours baby". "Can we get the spring king and queen nominees up on the stage please?" Mr Duvall announces into the microphone as everyone looks to the stage. "Good luck baby" I smile placing a kiss on Regina's lips. "Thank you handsome" she smiles moving out of my hold ... and Nats "good luck girlfriend". Regina laughs walking away from us as I punch Nat in the arm "god you need to stop that Brooklyn... I bruise easily". "The winner of the spring fling king is .... Shane Oman" mr Duvall places the crown on Shane's head as he dances around cheering... Regina rolling her eyes as we all clap. "And your spring fling queen .... Cady heron" we all gasp before quietly clapping watching Cady walk to the stage. My eyes meet Regina's ... expecting her to be somewhat sad but seeing nothing but love from her. Cady takes to the stage as everyone looks at her "I think everyone voted for me because they think I pushed someone in front of a bus". Regina who can't turn her head to face Cady replies "it's not your fault ... a bus hit me". "But ... what is my fault ... is the way I treated my friends" I smile seeing Cady look at Damian and Janis before looking at me. "I used you and I lied to you and I'm so sorry ... I'm also sorry to everyone whose feelings got hurt by the burn book. I think everyone looks like royalty tonight ... it just seems weird for one person to win this... it's just a chunk of plastic ... we can just share it" everyone gasps watching Cady snap the crown before throwing small pieces round the crowd. Gretchen, Karen, Regina, Damian and Janis all get pieces of the crown before Cady starts throwing it to other girls in our year. As everyone leaves I walk over to the stage to get my girl. "You're a queen to me Regina George ... is that lame?" I smile seeing her laugh. "Maybe a little bit ... but ... I'll happily be your queen baby" she smiles placing her hands around my shoulders, dancing to the song. "Look behind you" she nods making my head turn. Cady and Aaron dancing in the middle of the crowd. "They make a cute couple don't you think?" She asks as they kiss. "Mhm ... not as cute as us though... I love you Regina" I smile seeing her look at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "I love you so much Brooklyn" she smiles placing her lips on mine pulling me into a love filled kiss. Our moment is cut short ... by Nat who comes up wrapping her arms around us "Brooklyn you need to learn to share our girlfriend better". In this moment ... I could stay forever... with my best friend and my beautiful girlfriend. Looking down at nat ... nat thats been there for me since day one... and Regina ... the girl who completely owns my heart... I feel truly lucky to have these two beautiful women in my life. Now as our story comes to an end ... I forever want to be remembered ... as Brooklyn fucking Patterson ... the girl who melted the ice queen that is Regina fucking George.