chapter 16: My lady

"Hey" Jeonghan said while waving towards me when I inter the teachers room.

"Hiii, what are you doing here? Don't you have classes?" I asked when I sit on my seat.

"I don't have it today, what about you? You have another one?"

"Nope I'm all free. I am planning go to home and sleep. I feel so sleepy" I said whole yawning.

"Oho oho, I thought I'll take you to mall. I have to buy some clothes and other things" he said handing me little snack that he was eating.

"Umm why don't you take Shua with you he's really kind yk" I said eating those chips and I again gave a ywan.

"What's wrong with you? You didn't sleep yesterday night?"

"Umm no actually, I was not sleepy ig" I said trying to avoid this topic.

"Okay let's go now" he said getting up from from his seat.

"Go where?" I was actually confused

"To the mall?"

"I just said no? I wanna sleep go away" I said shooing him away.

"Did I gave you any choice sweety? N.O get up fast. I'll treat you something good. I know a good restaurant they serve amaJIN (WWH is coming back youuuu)
Foods" he said pulling my hand.

"No please I wanna sleep so bad" I fake cried.

But he's Yoon Jeonghan. He won't listen to anyone. He was still dragging me through the hall way. I saw Jaehyuk and others staring at us. They were on the hall way. Then Jeonghan dragged me and literally throw me in his car.

"You can sleep till we reach the mall" he said started the engine.

I fall back. I was too sleepy to even argue.

Yep I was sleepy today, I knew I couldn't teach them anything in the class today without yawning. That's why I just made up the exam thing. It's good. I got to know their doings.

But yes it's also true when I was talking with Jae I wasn't sleepy at all. Like where my sleep? Where's my ywan? Where's my sanity? After he's checking me out like that.

Anyways let's not talk about him I'll sleep before I smack that guys head.

We went there. Jeonghan buying a lot of things. If it's his some clothes then idk man. I also brought a lipstick obviously I made him pay for it.

Anyways after we're done shopping we went to Jin oppas restaurant. Had fun. Then come back.

When I was Infront of the lobby entering my apartment. I saw Jaehyuk sitting there. I was surprised.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked him

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to meet you?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Why?"

"What why? I can't come to visit my lady?" He said giving a flirty look.

"Who's your lady again?" I asked him then process to smack his head.

"It hurts okay? Now let's go inside. I've been waiting for you for one and a half hours already" he said going towards my apartment.

"Huhh One and a half hours? Are you mad?" I said slightly pulling his hand to confirm if it's actually true. It was right Infront of my door.

Then he lightly slammed me against my door. He was dangerously close to my face. I thought he'll kiss me but instead he went near my ear and whisperd

"Yes, I'm mad for you sweetheart"

Then he left a light kiss in my ear.

I had stopped breathing since he slammed me against the door. By this time I was already red from holding my breath. And not to mention what happened rn.

He again said

"Yaah, Stop holding your breath. You might die choking wtf" he said laughing.

"I don't wanna go to jail for this reason. You're becoming red gosh stop it" He said laughing I could his smoll dimples. He looks happy.

--------------------------

Sorry for late update guys

My boards exams are coming, so I'm busy preparing.