Chapter 1: Introduction

It's currently 6 a.m
I woke up to get ready of course I don't wanna be
Late on my first day there.

As I woke up I took a shower, did my hair and makeup
And when it comes to wearing an outfit I definitely know
What to wear.

I wore a white shirt not gonna lie it was quite tight and damn
My curves are perfect as always bruh and
With a black skirt which was okay-okay

And if I tell you guys about my make-up it was quite normal like just mascaras and red lipstick I'm Naturally good looking
I don't need much makeup

Well ... You might think I may be some golddigger who's going for random guys to seduce? Definitely wrong why would I even have to seduce random guys when my shoes cost more than their monthly salary?

You will know about me later cause I'm getting late for you guys

As I was fully ready I wore my heels and went to my car to drive me to the University or I say YU? Yea you're right Yonsei University. It takes 30 minutes from where I live. As I am very lazy I'm thinking about getting somewhere near the University.

As I reached there I came down and started to admire the place. It's been a long time. I missed it a lot. A lot of memories are here some of them are still fresh in my mind and some of them I choose to bury in my mind. It's great to forget something for sometime until you're ready for............?

Anyways I was thinking about these as I bumped into some students. It's alright cause they apologized and went away. Then I started to walk towards the principal room. Finally it's been a long time since I missed seeing this pretty face. Or should I say....So called pretty face? But she's actually pretty tho? Ahhh I don't wanna confuse you guys. Let's just go in.

As I went there I knocked on the door

Principal: Come in!

And I went inside showing my pretty smile

Oh god welcome, you're finally back said the principal
Of course how can I miss the opportunity and I also missed you a lot you know, I said hugging her.

You didn't even contract me now saying you missed me?
I was just soo busy planning how to destroy you, I said in my low tone.

"What did you say?", She asked me as she couldn't hear because she was in her principal chair and I was in one of the sofas sitting comfortably.

I said, "I was just busy with everything and I was also planning to surprise you but guess what you surprised me instead"

I said giving her a playful eye roll.

Anyways why are you wearing tight clothes? She asked me as she saw my shirt.

You know I love to make my first impression strong and sexy that's why. I'll be wearing decent clothes afterwards.

You haven't changed at all, she said showing me her smile which used to be one my most favorite things out there.

Then it was time for the class. So I headed towards my class.
I love the click click sound of my heels tho. I makes me confident. Whatever I reached the class and went inside.

--------------------------

Please vote and follow I would really appreciate it 🙏