Chapter 35: Singularity 2 Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Senpai is very talented to mask his appearance even we can't sense him no matter what we do".
"But why evil is he evil or is it a title".
"I don't know really senpai may look scary but he is caring and....".
"And"?
"Ahmm I may have kissed senpai at the lips once". Now all was goospump mash did what let just say everyone had expression say how bold Jeanne however had a cup was near to break but then she hear something make her had a expression (ohhh hell no).

"I'm not the first one in senpai life he said he comes from a world that age of gods still exists and he had a harem". This was the last strike for all the girls who heard it.
"A harem so he has many girls".asked Marie was now astonished in her time many Nobel had a mistress or two so it wasn't that different.
"Well if you think about a dragon had this polygamist nature the more powerful they are the more women will notice". Said kiyohime was now interested.

"Now this you don't hear every day".
In Jeanne mind she hear this was now in a dilima in first she was jealous and now she was happy okay that was scary.
"You all take it normally".
"Nothing normal in life mash we always except the unexpected so your in his harem now".
"Well i don't know yet senpai was in socked from my and with Olga san too".
"Wait another one seems you have competition mash".
"Don't say that it sound weird".
"Hahaha". Everyone become to laugh then Jeanne want to change the subject.
"How about you Marie".
"Well sense you asked let me tell you once upon time I was a little girl who first known love at age of six my first ever love was a year older then me the two of us met at a concert of schönbrunn maybe it was in purpose he was shy he fall flat on his face I give him my hand to hold it to lift up from the dirt with sparkle eyes and he said' thank you lovely lady if an a beautiful women like isn't promised married yet will you allow me be the first' that the first he said that the first time I felt my heart beat fast".

"So what happened to him after that".
"Apart from that nothing years go by and I got married although you all met him". Now everyone was wondering who and when.
"Wait".
"You mean".
"Hahahaha"
"Whaaaaat".

Another pov.

"Ohh quite the impressive".
"This is equiste luxury".
"How thoughtful is like in the past how Maria and I had in the past".
"Maria is it".
"Well that I was calling her in my human life".

"A beef and tomato stew covered in river fish white sauce there no tomatoes in this time period so where they brought by Chaldea"?"It looks a little old fashioned but it seems tasty doesn't it"?"Well certainly does but"

"It looks a little old fashioned but it seems tasty doesn't it"?
"Well certainly does but". Issei then the girl looking at him and Amadeus.
"Something wrong girl". Asked Amadeus he see the girla have a smile grin then he look at maria.
"Hehe I may have told them".
"What even the schönbrunn".

Time skip.

After eating food and listen to some music Issei was sitting on grass thinking about something then mash came.
"So your here"
"Well I ate large quantities of food I need a walk once in a while".
"We haven't had a chance to rest sense we got here have we".
.........

"You know mash see this up close for me it was a dream come true you know I always loved this sequence the way I read it I just hope nothing change out of context".
"Where we a good context people to read and see".
"Hmm you could say that many like this series as people don't want to admit the grand order what a joy I mean this world part of many timelines".

"So in other we may not meet".
"Hmm I suppose so in normal circumstances they would someone other then me would be the protagonist of this story but it seems in this timeline he isn't here".
"Who is he".
"He is fujimaru ritsuka that would have been your master in normal timeline but it seems this timeline he isn't here".

"Was he good".
"Well he was like that always trying to be a big help even as a master his magic wasn't this impressive but he wanted to go even beyond he was a goofy don't mind me but he has his ways".
"Seems he was trying his best".
"Indeed it's seems you had fun mashu your more commentary then ever".
"It's just after meeting many people and how they talk and act it's weird but also it's refreshing but today was".
"I know". Mash looked at him
"You had a fun day isn't it". Said Issei with a smile.

In that mash who had a flush face also smiled

"It was".

After that the group was discussing the plan how much the group will be split in two 4 from each side and direction

Another pov

A man with dark hair who was walking bearly with blood coming from him.
"Sing sing listen listen to my song". But he was stopped.
"How pathetic it seems the dragon witch has made a number on you your core has been damaged even signing is also giving you pain the more you sing it shouldn't be like that be at ease second class assassin of phantom of opera". In that the black hair man was now the ground with no head.

"What an excellent 3rd class assassin monsieur de Paris".
"Of course my life is for that purpose".
"Find the dragon slayer and if you see the rats kill them also".
"I must thank you the thing will help to Polish my skills even further and most importantly to meet her once again".
"Yes I am looking forward to your results at the sanson house fourth executioner monsieur de Paris true name Charles Henry sanson".

"THE MAN WHO LOPPED THE NECK OF QUEEN MARIE ANTOINETTE".