Chapter 35: Singularity 2 Part 3

After defeating Saint Martha and dragon Tarasque and knowing Fafnir is their next opponent that was led by Jalter Issei and his comrades have set out to the city of Lyon to get Siegfried to join them.

Unfortunately, we came to the city of Lyon to meet Siegfried but he wasn't there so they are square one once again.

"So for now on will split to two groups but will stay here for the night on another word this is our Campground.

Time skip

"So camping neat".
"Well they need rest at least after the exus of energy and they are still shuddering".
"You also need to rest for a while your action did a number in this singularity I don't know how you can stomach the Nobel phantasm".
"Hahaha it's not that deep Da Vinci chan believe my mana is increasing by the day so I may handle 20 Nobel phantasm in one go". Da Vinci was taken a back from Issei word if this was the case he really are someone to mess with I mean he is self proclaimed god after all maybe that his perks.

"Do you fear me da Vinci chan". Asked Issei make da Vinci shocked from his questions why should she fear him.
"Why would I".

"I don't know I mean I am someone who is so powerful and may able to use abilities that even surpass a simple nobal phantasm and maybe even use them to some I'm some abomination a being that was a mistake". Da Vinci hearing this was not ready to hear this words by Issei explanation he was right in some points but she don't fear him maybe it was something to his past that make people describe him like that she just sighed it seems thing will be interesting from this day forward.

"No I don't fear you believe me I saw many things in my life I was some normal painter with good imagination then I made the Mona Lisa that I have become because my love for it and stay like this by the holy grail for some they precise me as a pervert".

"Hahaha none take it if I have to say your beautiful to some will say I'm saying this a to man but since you are like this and don't have a mind to be a woman by a natural sense then who cares really at least like you some those fuckup who try to change something they know they can't change can I tell you something". Da Vinci who hear this was happy from Issei words it's a first time one say those words to her then she heard his last thing.