Chapter 33 Singularity 2 Part 1

It was another like any other but for Issei who was in bed still thinking about yesterday how Olga and Mash kissed him, he still in denial.

"Partner you being ridiculous now it's just a kiss you had plenty in our world what the problem now".
"It's not just a kiss ddraig we talking about fate having a relationship with me do you know what can change".
"Ohh what would be you are the main protagonist now in this story just think about it now you will go to other singularities think about it from what I saw from your memories you will maybe have Jeanne d'arc and maybe her dark self as your servant and we even gonna meet another version of Fafnir don't you see the opportunity". Issei who think about it now his eyes wide if the story continue like he remembers he would have many things to explain and now his memories surface remember version of artoria in Camelot singularity.

"Who would have taught you having a crush on the king of the knights but seeing the circumstances it maybe good to your favor she having a version of Welsh dragon heart inside of her maybe the biggest cause".
"No it's not that I mean who wouldn't be she's dead gorgeous and her eyes make me melt from it but fate played wrongly for her and Mordred".
"Yea forgetting about her don't forget if we meet the version that want revenge on her it will be crazy encounter".
"No kidding if she knew about Chaldea she would go to fuyuki to phase her mother but I think I need to fix it".

"Ohhh you know entering a women fighting is a death sentence but why are you want to fix it".
"Simple you where right I may will be her master in near future so her problems will be mine I want to bring the end cycle of hate".
"It seems you want to bring everyone together it's not a bad thing but don't forget not all hate can desapear this easily".

"I know that why I will try hard even if I need to drills it to there brains".
"Hahaha there no dull moment with you partner well then it's seems time for the second singularity".
"Yes well I need to go catch you later".

Minutes later.

Issei now who wears his new suit for the jump to singularity in that same minutes mash enters his room she wears her suit also.

"Good morning senpai are you ready". Said mash who still have some pink blush cheeks.
"Yes just checking everything in order let's go right". In that both enter the command room and see doctor Romani with a women stand beside him she have a good figure and elegant Issei knew her instantly.
"Hey you two you both look good with the rayshift suit".
"Do I need to wear this I mean it's so tight".

"Normally I will let you but that's regulations and besides when you go to the next rayshift you will be in your normal clothes and this maybe a dangerous journey for you both she will be in charge monitoring you both let me introduce Mrs Leonardo da Vinci.