Chapter 35: Singularity 2 Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Sure you can tell me".
"In my life I wasn't like that I was a normal boy who wanted one thing is my parents love and care but I didn't get it in once it happens once my sorrow and anger reach to the maximum that unlock a ability is to copy anything". Issei words make her wide eyes wait to copy anything.
"You mean".

"Ohhh you must think about it yes you can say I have copied every weapons and Nobel phantasm in this world and other things of being that is god's in par and even surpass primordial being my ability was something that only 1 was before me using it but I don't why he didn't unlock other form of it". From Issei words make da Vinci think about it it mean he is someone that can handle anything you throw at him and he will learn it and even replicate him.
"And who was the first one".

"From what I heard it was the first human that ever exist Adam". This revelation shocked da Vinci Adam the first human the first creation of god as first of mankind.
"It's unbelievable".
"I said the same thing and the most difficult thing is that this ability of mine comes from a sacred gear".
"Sacred gear"?

"To put it simply the biblac god made them for humans and half human against the supernatural world but mine is different".

"How is your difference".
"Mine because it isn't a bibalic god hand made it was like given to me by something or by someone". Da Vinci was now in dillima who will give something like that to a child don't misunderstand she liked Issei but this thing doesn't make sense.

"Did you know who gives it too you "?
"No sadly I don't know who and why but it seems things are getting interesting I have this and me being here maybe uncover many things.
"Why tell me all of this".
"Because I know I can trust you da Vinci chan I know you can help me uncover many things I want to know and I want to help also I want to know my true origin". Da Vinci was touched by Issei's words because he trusts her that much it was heart warming and she sees Issei being honest and more open up she sees him like a child who still needs to be healed from the world who let him feel this way.

"Don't worry ise chan your super adorable scientist here to help you whatever you need".
"Hahaha thank you da Vinci chan well now let's return to Operation".
"Okay well where were we". In that she described Issei about the France revolution and the rights of man to adoption and whatnot and the one who slew Marie Antoinette her guillotine.

 In that she described Issei about the France revolution and the rights of man to adoption and whatnot and the one who slew Marie Antoinette her guillotine

Heroic spirit P.O.V

"You really seems happy Marie". Asked Jeanne to see Marie smiling.
"That's because kiyohime is making food she's good at cooking".
"I'm constantly trying to improve my Cooking skills you'll never know when you see an ideal husband in the near future".
"I brought the wood".
"Okay".

"In spite of this I was returned as a heroic spirit by the holy grail and the dragon witch is a master she's out of question I want to burn her".
"Is this how the berserk class think ". Said mash internally.

"What about you Elizabeth".
"I will beat the crap out of my future self". Said Elizabeth who take the boar and try to cook it and kiyohime see this and become to scream at her not too the both become to fight like kids then Marie interfere and use her tone of love to make them calm down all see this how she can handle them.