Sarah

Here I was, standing in front of Tyler, asking him out for the thousandth time. Maybe it wouldn’t be such a big deal; maybe just this once will give him the fix he needs to just go his own way. Fine, Tyler, I get off at 9 p.m. I wanted this man more than I have ever wanted anyone before, but I knew that with my past and his hockey career comes a disaster that I don’t think I can deal with. But the way this man talks to me just makes me wish he would bend me over this table and fuck the shit out of me. What's gotten into me? He looks at me and says, Great, I’ll pick you up after you get off.

I shake my head and walk back to the front counter, where Danny and Jake were standing. You guys had a hand in that, didn’t you? Well, we had to do something to get the two of you laid down. Well, I can almost tell you that won’t be happening. You say that now, Sarah, Jake walks back over to where Tyler was sitting, so I could have a more private conversation with Danny. Why would you do that? Well, Sarah, because I know you like him. I see the way you look at him, and I know you're scared of getting hurt, but you can’t keep living from the past; sweety, you will never be happy.

I just looked at her dumbstruck, but some part of me knew that she was right. Then, just out of habit, I looked in the direction of their booth and caught Tyler staring at me with a smirk on his face. I just shook my head and turned away because I didn’t want him to see how red my face was getting. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely liked him. I mean, how could I not? But why would Danny think I would sleep with him? I mean, I’ve only known him for a short period of time.

But I know that I have said I wouldn’t sleep with him, just saying to myself that I have thought about it a thousand times since I first met him, but I would never tell anyone that, especially Danny. I worked my ass off for the rest of my shift, table after table, asshole after asshole, but hey, work was work for me, so I just let it go. At one point, I heard yelling, and I happened to go to the left side of the diner and see Tyler arguing with some CEO man who grabbed my ass. By the time I got to the table, Tyler had the poor man by his shirt, pushed up against the window, fist raised, about to punch him, until I grabbed his hand as he looked at me with so much rage on his face. Let go and go outside. No, Tyler. For fuck sake, just listen and go outside.

I’ll be out in a moment. The man looks at me. Is this the way customers are supposed to be treated because I’m going to be suing this damn place? Then, just as Tyler was about to grab his shirt, I stepped in front of him. Let me get straight: are you saying that you're suing this diner? Fuck, but I was arrested. I laughed. What if you did that, and I arrested you for sexual harassment? When those words left my lips before he shook loose from the hold I had on him that I hadn’t realized I had and left, I hollered and told him to never come back. Then I directed Tyler toward the door.

As Tyler walked out the door, I looked at Danny and asked, "What the fuck was that?" Well, Sarah, I would assume that Tyler got jealous that man had his hands all over your ass, and he really didn’t like it. It’s not funny, Danny. Ah, I would definitely say it was very funny. It appears that you have a jealous non-boyfriend in your midst. Maybe you could get that man's hands all over your goods, Danny, really? Hell yeah. As I finished the last bit of cleaning inside the diner, I was anxious to get outside to find out what the hell was up with Tyler and what the fuck his problem was.

As I walked outside and locked the diner doors, I turned around to find Tyler standing by his Audi. I walked over. Tyler, what the hell was that about? Before I could even finish, he pushed me into the car, grabbed me by my neck, and pulled me closer to where we were. Our faces were close to each other. His lips sank into mine with such passion that I felt it all the way down in my stomach—a sensation I had never experienced before.

When I came to needing to catch my breath, he picked me up, my arms went around his neck, and my legs went around his waist as he placed me on top of his car. Sinking back on to my lips more forcefully than the last, his hands cupped my face when one slipped down my body, one stopping in the middle of my breastbone. He looked at me. When you come to terms with it, this will be mine. When he pulls away, let's go eat. I couldn’t believe he wanted to eat after that makeout session. I don’t want food. I blurted out.

He turned around so fast that he charged at me. If you say that again, I won’t be able to contain myself. Sarah, I looked at him. Tyler, do you think that maybe I don’t want you to stop? Sarah I know that this may be what you want in the moment, but I’m not going to have sex with you for you to turn around and regret it. That’s not me. I shoved him into his car. Tyler, if I was going to regret it, then I wouldn’t be here right now in front of you right now. I got close to his ear. I begged you to fuck me, and I shoved him away.

As I stood in front of him, I’m not going to beg you, Tyler, so you have two choices: either Fuck me or you take me home? He stood there, starstruck, not sure what to do. When he turned to me, Sarah, as much as I want this, I’m not so sure that you do. Fine, Tyler, it's your loss, not mine. When I get into his car, just take me home. He stood in front of me, leaning in. Don’t you think, for one second, I didn’t want this? Because you have no idea. Tyler, give me a break. You obviously love playing games. Sarah, let me show you. I wasn’t lying. Upon grabbing my hand and placing it on the hard protrusion between his legs, he, if I may be candid, incited my sexual desire. But I let it go, got into his car, and shut the door.

I couldn’t stop thinking about where he placed my hand. That was definitely pretty hot, and as he climbed inside his car, I tried everything to not look in his direction. I stared out the window the entire way to my apartment. As we got to my apartment complex, I rushed out of his car and ran for my door, trying to make it before he could make it to me, but I wasn’t quick enough. I felt a strong arm come around my arm, stopping me in my tracks. He slung me around, so I was facing him. Why did you run, Sarah? If you have to ask Tyler, then maybe it was a good thing we didn’t sleep together. Why?

Because I obviously wanted it more than you, and just because of that, pointing to the still-hard bulge that he still had, which I couldn’t stop thinking about, not realizing that I had said it out loud, when my eyes met his, he was smirking like this was funny. Why are you laughing, Tyler? Well, maybe because you didn’t realize that you just said that out loud, I felt so embarrassed. So, you've been thinking about me? I ignored his shrewd comment as I inserted the key into my front door and opened it wide enough, hoping he would come in so we could discuss this. However, before I could even ask, he had already entered my apartment. I walked inside, shut the door, and turned on some lights because it was pitch-black outside.

Tyler So why did you come inside? Well, Sarah, it could be because I wanted to see where you lived. Well, you see it, and now you can leave. Why so quickly make me leave? Well, like I told you back at the diner, you could either fuck me or take me home, but now in that case, Tyler, As I paced slowly to where he was placing both my hands on my shirt and pulling it over my head, revealing my white lace bra, he couldn’t stop staring, which is what I wanted. Then I went to remove my shorts, but Tyler's hand stopped me.

Looking me in the eyes, Sarah, are you sure you want to do this because I don’t think I could handle it if you regret it later? Tyler, if I didn’t want this, I wouldn’t be standing here in my apartment in my bra as he kneeled down, placing both hands on my hips and hooking his fingers on the inside of my shorts, slowly pulling them down to my ankles. When he realized my thong is the same white lace as my bra, Sarah, OMG, you look amazing. He slowly stood up. Why I waited, I have no idea, but if I had known you looked like this in just a bra and thong, well, I would have fucked you on the hood of my car.