meeting kaddu and his mama

Radhe Radhe

"aah aaram se" avni yelled in pain as Shreya was trying to untangle her hair which were badly tangled because of that turmeric.
(Aah do it slowly)

"Yeh kutta, kamina" she cursed her cousin brother Karthik .
(That dog , bastard )

Avni tied her hair. And sat with Kiara..

"So Shreya she my best friend Kiara and Kiara she is my cousin sister and the boy samar we met he is her brother, cacha's ( paternal uncle's) children "

"Yes we talked a little" Kiara said

Avni has a great bond with her cousins from father side but she can't say same about mother's side. It not that those people are bad, just she don't share any good bond with them.

"You like kids na, you will love kaddu" avni remarked as she know Kiara is fond of kids

"Who kaddu" Kiara asked being excited

"My bua (paternal aunt)have two kids karthik and yashika didi, kaddu is yashika Didi's three year old kid" she was introducing her cousins to Kiara in a way she won't get confused.

"And who were the other two girls, sitting here before you came"

"The one who was wearing yellow saari was Sheena, and other one in white and yellow gown was mehek my mausi's ( my maternal aunt ) daughter. They also have a brother Rishi."

"Oh" meeting so many people at once was so confusing for her.

"And you should stay away from that Rishi he is a cheap" shreya suggested

"What did he misbehaved with you" avni asked angrily.

"No but he was staring at me very weirdly, at first three times i thought I was just misunderstanding but when fourth time I sensed it I knew I am not misunderstanding"

"I will poke his eyes" avni said while pulling her kurti sleeves up till her elbow. She angrily stood up but Kiara and Shreya stopped her.

"Leave it didi, you know it will create chaos and it's wedding time so it's better to keep quiet and you know samar, hota usse kuch hein nahi gusse mein ladne chala gya, toh voh apni haddiyan tutwa kar aa aa jayega" Shreya said
( He can't do anything but if in anger he went to fight that Rishi, he would break samar's bone).

Brother's are always protective of their sister, whether younger or older. No matter how much they tease and fight their sisters but they won't let anyone harm them.

Avni was calm after sometime. She changed her clothes in a jeans and short kurti. She turned towards the other two girls.

"Now you two get ready" she ordered them. While the other two looked at her confused.

"But why?"

"That kartik have to pay for my hair, I will have expensive hair spa from his money" she smiled. She knew even though they fight like Tom and Jerry but he take care of his siblings and cousins.

They both also got ready. Kiara wore long maxi dress black in colour and tied her hair in a bun.

"He is not picking up calls" avni whined while roaming."do one thing Shreya you search for him on terrace, I will look for him in elder's room and Kiara you search for him in the garden, where function took place"

Shreya nodded and went to search for her brother Karthik.

"But I don't know him, how I will recognise him" Kiara asked.

"The one on whom I pushed you" saying this avni went to search for him.

"But I was not able to see his face" she thought but still she went to search for him in the garden. May be she can recognise him from his eyes. She stood in the garden where workers were clearing the catering area. She looked around. Some people were there sitting and talking . A small kid of three came running to her. She giggled looking at him.