Chapter 3: Josh (Victoria)

Warnings: sexual assault

Yes! My dad is going to be so happy! I can finally give him a gift he will for sure like. After they signed the jersey, we went to the headmaster's office to get their schedules. To get to the headmaster's office, we had to pass through the girl's common room.

It was a room on the west side of campus, and to get to the dorms you had to pass through there

It was a room on the west side of campus, and to get to the dorms you had to pass through there. On the east side of campus was the boys common room and the boys dorms. The headmasters office was right in front of the main entrance. You went through the double doors to get into the school, and straight ahead was the headmaster's office. 

It took us a little more than 5 minutes to get there since we were on the far west side. Normally the secretary sends you an email with a pdf of your schedule and you either print it wherever you are for the vacation or in the school's print room. 

When we got to the headmaster's office, we knocked on the door and waited for him to say that we could come in. As soon as we heard "come in" we opened the door and saw headmaster Robins typing away on his computer. 

"Hi, how may I help you?" Asked our principle with a puzzled look. He has that headmaster look, with the glasses sitting in the middle of his nose, and the grumpy eyes, with the wrinkle in between the brows and all that.

"Yes, hi, uh, me and my brother, and my friend here, we're here to pick up our schedules." Answered Sky.

"Ok, and uh, names?"questioned headmaster Robins.

"Alex Antonova, Sky Hale and Tristan Hale." Answered Tristan while looking at the headmaster.

Mr. Robins looked the three boys up and down and continued typing on his computer. About five minutes later, he finally looks up and and says "ok, I'm printing them now, and if you want to sign up for any extra classes I will have talk to Mrs Richards, the school secretary." He then proceeded to type something on his computer, again, and then we heard the sound of the printer printing. Soon, he handed the boys their schedules and then resumed doing whatever he was doing before we showed up.

Alex just looked him up and down and whispered "that guy's and asshole" for only me to hear. I had to admit, it was true, he was a motherfucking asshole. Oh well, what would the world be without them? Am I right or am I right? Either way he was a huge kiss ass. The only people he was nice to and didn't roll his eyes at was the school board because they were in charge of his pay check. If they didn't like him, it would be a small ass pay check, if you could even call it that. 

As we made our way out I whispered "yeah, keep rolling those useless eyes and maybe you'll find something back there" and I thought he heard when he cleared his through but he just did that because he had snob manners. Like, it's called etiquette, maybe you've heard of it? Oh right I don't think they teach etiquette to pigs. God.