Chapter 8 : A Sayian's Pride

Start from the beginning

Whis: we decided to make an upgrade and refurbished the area.

Beerus: as speedy as ever I see!

Kyllian: wow they did it really fast!

William: and they made it totally larger!

Vados: the vigorous competition can resume at once. Also, we fought limiting out of bounce losses would make for a more exciting tournament! So we extended the ring

Whis: now your lordships is there is one more matter to address addresss! What should we do about the mid air out of Bounce?

The two brothers fly down

Beerus: I say we get rid of it? You don't mind, do you?

Champa: whatever I don't care makes no difference to me?

Beerus: you two werent kidding around look at the size of his place!

Champa: ENOUGH YABBERING LET'S GET THIS STARTED!

Whis/Vados: Of course Lord Champa.

Jack watchs as Cabba hopped down to the ring, landing with surprising grace.

They two Sayians walk over ready to fight.

Ref: Our next contestant ready to face against contestant Jackarot of Universe seven, From universe Six.. contestant CABBA!

The Two Sayians stare at each other

Ref: The fresh face Sayian of the Sixth universe versus a tough nail Sayian of the Seventh, which Sayian will be left standing when it's all over!

Yamaha: Whoa that kid is a Sayian to! Hey Puar. Kind of reminds me when we found Goku as a kid.

Puar: you're right I totally see it

Yamaha: Yeah but except this kid doesn't have a tail?

Puar: Oh yeah he doesn't!

Yamaha: maybe someone cutted it off like how he did the Goku years ago!

Puar: Like it was yesterday *chuckles*

Edler Kai: I get the sense that whippersnapper is a nice upstanding young man. Wouldn't you say?

Supreme Kai: Indeed! It seems their Sayians have involved in a completely different matter between our ones.

Elder Kai: I should say so.

Fuwa: our Sayians is what you might call heroes of Justice! They are true mercenaries of goodness.

Edler Kai: What!