Suga: it's because for plan.

Jay: fine then now don't think about her. Do other works.

Suga:ok I am not thinking about her anymore.

Jay: good.

Jay left.

2 days later at campus.....

Suga: hey jisoo!

Jisoo: hi oppa.

Suga:where is Tae?

Jisoo: she didn't come here from her father's accident and her phone is switched off so couldn't make contract with her.

Suga: oh thank you jisoo.
Jisoo smile and left the place.

At kim mansion

Rm:what happene to my princess?
Is she sad?
Tae is resting her head on his shoulder.

Tae:no papa I am. I am just tried.

Rm:then go to your room and take rest. We will take our lunch together.

Tae nods with her smile and left for her room.

Jungkook: papa did you call me?

Rm: yes. Come take your seat.  Jungkook I want you to join office.

Jungkook: but papa I....

Rm: I know you're not ready but son it's urgent to attend our office because the project we lose was very profitable for us. If I would invest the profitable money our losses would be decreased. But unfortunately we lose it. So I want you to join office as fast as possible you have to learn them and in my this situation you have to stay by my side.

Jungkook: yes papa it will be my pleasure but I don't know anything about it I thought I would learn from you.

Rm: it's a situation we can't do anything.

Maid: sir Mr min Suga is here to meet you.

Rm: let him come my room and call Yoongi. Tell her, her brother is here she will be very happy.

.....................................................

Jin: why you always bring something son?
It's not good.

Suga:it gives me pleasure Mrs kim. After all Yoongi is here I want to bring something for her.

It has no doubt that Suga loves Yoongi very much and Yoongi also loves him but she is scared if her brother try to hurt Jungkook or her in-laws.

Yoongi: thanks oppa.
They share a sweet smile.

How are you now Mr Kim?

Rm: it's still has pain that's why I want Jungkook to attend our office but he doesn't want to go there.

Jungkook: actually hyung I have no idea about business what if I make everything mess.

Suga: it's okay Jungkook I didn't learn in one day. I observe dad and hyung then slowly slowly I learn and today I am here.

Jungkook: huyng can you help me to learn till papa recover?

Rm: yes it's good idea. You can help him. If you have no problem.

Suga: yes I can. I have.....

Yoongi: I think Jungkook doesn't need oppa's help. Dad's business and papa's business is totally different. And papa want Jungkook to learn manager uncle untill papa's recover. So it will help Jungkook more he is very trustworthy. And oppa is already busy with his business IT will make hard for him to balance.