Wanna find out?

A/N: fleshing out a quick idea. Sorry for the formatting, I'm on mobile.

Plot: getting drunk with good friend Alex and a question arises.

Pairing: Alexander Skarsgard X Female!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Oral (M & F receiving), Unprotected sex (always use a condom!), Alcohol

Your day had been shitty but your evening was going much better as you had steadily gotten a little happy drunk with your friend Alex, relaxing on his sofa with random bad movies playing in the background as you set the world to rights and talked ...

Your day had been shitty but your evening was going much better as you had steadily gotten a little happy drunk with your friend Alex, relaxing on his sofa with random bad movies playing in the background as you set the world to rights and talked absolute bullshit.

Alex shuffles and sinks down, his head resting on the sofa back as you watched another horror with predictable teens getting drunk, fucking and then murdered before anyone could do anything. You could swear you'd seen it before but it could just be it was so similar to the previous one.

You tilt your head as a full frontal of a man comes on screen and you raise an eyebrow. "No way is that real, gotta be prosthetic."

Alex chuckles and swigs his beer "maybe…. Dunno. He could just be an elephant."

You laugh and finish your drink "so what about you?  I've seen Big Little Lies, was yours a prosthetic?" You pour another glass and can feel Alex's eyes on your back but you don't turn to look at him as you lean back.

"You wanna find out?" He raises an eyebrow and looks over to you.

Your glass rests on your lip as you blink and turn to meet his gaze "oh? That easy? I just had to ask?"

"Yup" he nods and swigs his beer, finishing the bottle.

"Okay.. okay then." You down your whiskey "whip it out.."

Alex puts his bottle down and pushes down his sweatpants to free himself. Apparently he had forgone underwear for comfort.  Your eyes wander down from his face to his cock and you can't help but let out a gasp "oh! no...no prosthetic needed." You lick your lips at the sight and shuffle to face him.

"Nope" he shakes his head and smirks "never needed one... though I will say it was damn cold in True Blood!" He goes to pull his sweats back up but you stop him, "no need to cover up so soon."

"Oh..?" He raises an eyebrow and watches you shuffle to face him and lean down, dragging your tongue down his length. "Oh!"

You hum, wrapping your hand around him and lick the tip into your mouth, sucking lightly and feeling him harden under your touch. Alex groans quietly and moves his hips to your mouth as you slowly take him deeper into your mouth until he couldn't go any further.  Deepthroating was not your forte so your hand would have to make do for what your mouth couldn't take.

He doesn't seem to mind as you bob your head and swirl your tongue around him making him moan louder, a hand threading into your hair while the other grips the armrest of the sofa.  You look up under your lashes and watch his chest rise and fall with each heavy breath he takes, a moan on every exhale. You massage his balls with your other hand and draw out a low low growl from him, his hips bucking into your mouth and almost making you choke. Almost. He settles his hips again and pants heavily as your mouth works along his length, around the head and your tongue teases the slit.

You moan around him, barely able to open your mouth wide enough to take him you pull away briefly and pant before sucking around the head and jerking his length with your hand.  He stutters and groans pulling you away fully "god fuck, not yet!"

You wipe the corners of your mouth and watch him crawl over you, pinning you down to the sofa and kissing you passionately.  His lips move over your jaw and neck while he pulls at your strap top, freeing your tits for his teasing amusement. Just as Alex had gone sans underwear, your idea of comfort didn't include a bra.
Massaging and kneading while he kisses and sucks on your nipples, his teeth scraping lightly and his fingers pinching just enough for that pleasurable pain that makes you gasp and whine.  Heat fires through you down to your core and you wish you could squeeze your thighs together but Alex's hips hold them apart.

Once he was satisfied with the nip and bite marks on your tits he moves lower and undoes your jeans, pulling them roughly down over your hips and legs until he can throw them aside to the floor.  His large hand immediately moves to your pussy; his thumb circling your clit as his fingers tease your entrance.  "So wet for me."

You whine in answer and nod "I've thought about this a lot."

"Me too." He moves your leg to lay over his shoulder and kisses your calf, pushing two fingers into you slowly with ease, drawing out a mewl of pleasure from your lips.  He thrusts slowly and watches your hips move to the same rhythm before dipping down and flicking his tongue quickly over your clit.  You gasp and moan his name, your hands in his hair as you rock your hips to his fingers and tongue.  His scissors and thrusts, curls and stretches you out while his tongue works on your sensitive and hardened nub.

You feel a flutter pulsing through you, making you whimper and arch "oh god.."

Alex chuckles against you and slowly pulls away, withdrawing his fingers from you and holding them up to your mouth to clean him off and humming "that's my good girl." licking his lips as he watches your tongue swirl around his fingers.  He soon resumes his previous position and lays your leg over his shoulder, lining up his cock with your entrance and pushing into you, watching your pussy stretch to accommodate his size. 

You arch off the sofa as you feel him deep inside you, the head of his cock neatly against your cervix when fully inside you. He kisses your ankle and calf again, settling to let you get adjusted before pulling out and rolling his hips. You gasp and grip onto his wrist as his cock fills you out in ways you hadn't experienced before; hitting all the right spots on every thrust and roll of his hips.  You moan loudly into the room and lift your hips to his movements, another pleasurable pain as he stretches you out to take him fully. 

Once accustomed to his size you rock your hips a little faster, watching his face as he grips your hip and thigh, pulling you onto his thrusts.

"I can take it.." you pant and groan needily. "Please!"

Alex growls low and speeds up; his hips piston into you, pushing deep and hard making you writhe and arch on the sofa with his name falling from your lips like a mantra. His eyes move from his cock stretching you to your blissful face to your tits, moving on every thrust of his hips. 

"You feel so good!" he groans and grinds his hips into you making you bend double against him.  His arm moves around your back and holds you as he leans his forehead against yours. "Let go for me...cum over my cock..."

You pant and whine, unable to make a sentence as his cock drives into you relentlessly.

"Good girl!"

You moan and drop your head back "fffuuuuuuuuck!!!" Arching suddenly against Alex as you cum; your muscles tightening in pulses and pulling him over the edge with you. 

Alex lets out a long moan as your pussy milks him, his eyes on your heaving chest as you both relax onto the sofa after release.

He lays your leg to the side and then himself behind you, moving carefully and not pulling out of you yet.  His arm holds you close while he whispers sweet things in Swedish close to your ear, against your neck and jaw where he leaves trails of kisses. 

You close your eyes and turn your head to catch his kisses, stroking his face and whispering back how good he felt.

"Never been fucked like that.." you kiss him slowly, your tongue exploring his mouth.

He hums and nips you a little "gonna have to make sure I do it again some time then."

"How about once we've recovered before breakfast?" You chuckle and keep kissing him.

"Gimme ten minutes and I'll make your legs stop working." He smiles and rocks his hips playfully, making you gasp.

"Deal."

-fin-