Tonfisk

I apparently have no notes for this one so after a little skimming; you're being a brat and Alex gives you a good spanking.

pairing: female!reader x alex skarsgard

warnings: spanking, strong language, adult themes but no full on smut.

"fuck me...fuck me?! Fuck you!" Alex snapped back; he knew it was harsh but he was at his whit's end. "All I've been trying to do since I got back was help...I can do that if you don't use your words though!"

You huff and pout, curling up your legs and covering your head with the blankets.

"oh no, no little girl you aren't getting away that easy." Alex sits on the bed and pulls the covers off you. "Over my knee. Now."

"No! Fuck off!" You spit back.

"....What did you just say?" Alex raises an eyebrow and turns his head to face you fully. You bit the inside of your lip; you had fucked up.

He moves quickly and pulls you over his lap "act like a brat, get treated like one..." Alex swiftly lowers your shorts and drops them to the floor leaving you only in panties and oversized tee.

You squirm and try to get off his lap, it was no use; his grip was strong and you had been hoping he would do this anyway so why fight it?

One of his large hands splays on the middle of your back while the other strokes over your behind for only a few seconds before being followed by a warm sting. You squeaked and wriggled a little - Alex's hand had landed harder than you had anticipated; you really had been a brat when all he wanted to do was help.

"Don't wriggle or the next one will sting more." Alex warned and stroked over your behind again waiting to see how you would react.

You whine and squirm a little with a huff before sighing and nodding. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He smiles and continues; nine more spanks like the first alternating between cheeks until they were more on the redder side of pink.

"Ready to use your words kitten?"

You screw up your face as you think it over and shake your head. It's not that you didn't want too; it's just no words seemed to describe accurately how you were feeling.

"Okay. You let me know when you're ready for this to stop..." Alex watches you nod.

It had been a long time since you'd had this and it was something you needed so badly; You wanted to see how far you could go, how much you could take and if Alex really could spank the brat out of you.

Alex pushes down the cotton panties covering you; easing them down and off your legs to the floor with your shorts. His hand then strokes over your ass to prepare you, moving away to line up; the anticipation was almost crippling and you find yourself gripping the blankets.

The yelp you let out as his hand lands on your ass was high pitched and squeaky while you clutched the blankets tighter in your fists. Alex spanked you nine more times, always alternating cheeks before stroking over you and then spanking you just a little harder for the next set of ten; five on each cheek. As he stroked over your reddening ass he would ask if you wanted him to stop, if you were okay, if it had been enough.

You had lost count of how many sets he had gone through but you could hear the waver in his voice as he asked if you were okay when he had gotten to the point of making you yell on each spank while bruises were forming instead of just the previous hot and red marks.

Finally you broke down and burst into tears "Stop! .... Tonfisk! Tonfisk!" You sobbed your safe word onto the bundle of covers as Alex reached for the soothing lotion.

"Okay babygirl. Okay..." He pours out a little straight onto your red and bruised cheeks before lightly massaging it into your skin to help stop the sting. He stays quiet but strokes over your back with his free hand until you were ready to move.

"I wannabe little spoon." You whisper through quiet sobs and Alex gently manouvres you so he can curl around you, keeping you close.

"You did so well baby girl. I'm proud of you for pushing your limits... But you scared me a little bit." He whispers against your hair and holds you protectively.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too.."

"I know min söta tjej. I know." He nods and soothes.

"Thank you."

"What for?" He frowns a little.

"Knowing what I needed...."