I was lost in my own thoughts when i saw yuvi and shivansh staring at me with wide eyes. I closed my mouth, the smile on my face disappeared and i swallowed. I cleared my throat and decided to change the topic before break my legs.

"Shivansh truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare because i want have threesome with anni and maira" shivansh said.

What the fuck.

The blood in my body nearly boiled as i heard his statement.

"Say that again and you will never find yourself on this planet" yuvi said and glare at him.

"He has a death wish" i said and glare at him. Shivansh made a face and rolled his eyes. Sometimes i want to kill him for being friends with sunshine. She share everything with him, i sometimes feel jealous.

"Give me dare now" shivansh said.

"Call Sangeeta and tell her that you are asshole" yuvi said and a ghost of smile appeared on my face. Fuck this is gonna be fun now.

Sangeeta is yuvi's friend whom Shivansh despise and she hates him too. I have seen them fighting like animals in front of people. They both are wild but she is super savage. I think she is the only one who can handle shivansh, who can shut his mouth.

"Cute yuvi but i don't have dead pancreas's number" shivansh said.

Did he just called her dead pancreas. What the Fuck.

"I have the number" yuvi said and shivansh stare at him. He gritted his teeth and calm down himself. I think he is trying to not kill himself.

"Give me her number" shivansh whisper. Yuvi gave him the number and shivansh dialled the number. We all waited for her to pick up the phone.

"Hello" she said from the other side of the phone. I looked at shivansh, he covered his mouth. I think he is regretting his life decisions and i feel happy to see him like this.

I and yuvi went through a lot because this shit and now watching him like this is giving me so much happiness.

"Sangquake" shivansh whisper.

" Fuck" Sangeeta said.

"Yeah i can fuck you right now" shivnash said and my eyebrows nearly touched the sky. What the hell is happening in front of me. I know shivansh is being sarcastic or mad but i don't him talking to Sangeeta like this.

"Crackyhead?" She nearly shouted. I can imagine expressions on her face.

"Nah! The shivansh oberoi" shivansh said.

"What the actual fuck. Can you slap yourself so that i can believe this is real" Sangeeta said and Shivansh instantly slapped himself.

"So you are real" she said calmy. "Is the earth ending? Or you deing because of piles?" Sangeeta shouted and i controlled my laughter.

"I wish earth could end and swallow you" shivansh whisper.

"What the hell do you want? Poison, heart attack, or anything else?" She said.

"This women!!" Shivansh whisper.

"Did you said something?" Sangeeta asked and yuvi mumbled.

"I said I'm asshole" shivansh said immediately and rolled his eyes.

I didn't expected him to complete his dare but he did it.

"Yeah i know that no need to tell m......wait a minute, are you playing the game of truth or dare" she asked and my eyes touched the sky.