PART I: FORSAKEN

PART I

FORSAKEN

To all the women forced into sex work, unable to break free...

Prologue:

Ethan...

She was shaking violently. His name was Ethan, the boy with the green eyes.
But Ethan was gone. He was probably dead, like the rest of her family and friends.

And she was trapped in a deathly cage, a captive to the darkness, raped until she got pregnant, her future bleak and terrifying.

She wished she had died along with him. She had been better in Alt Dənyə; at least no one touched her there. The mansion was the worst of prisons. She did not know if she would make it out alive.

She was going to die.
She would not survive this. At least not psychologically.

Tears streamed down her face as Məhv Edən resumed his movements inside her.

She quelled her urge to scream as she felt him trembling with- was it fury or was it pain? She could not tell.

She buried her face in her hands, trying to stifle her whimpers, but they persisted, escaping her throat in soft cries.

I miss you, Ethan...

Disclaimer:

This book is a work of fiction, but parts of it are inspired by real-life incidents experienced and/or witnessed by the author.

Trigger Warning:

The Captive Of Qaranliq is dark and painful. It deals with traumatic topics including captivity, (references to) child abuse, graphic sexual assault, self harm, suicide, torture, graphic satanic rituals, and a lot of blood and gore (violence).

Plus it's a dark romance, has loads of plot twists, thriller, suspense, spice, slow burn, manipulation, and enemies turned lovers.

Note: I do not gloss over the effects of above mentioned events on the victims of violent crimes.

If you're already struggling with any form of trauma related to these topics, please do not read this book. The last thing I want is for the survivors to feel retraumatized.

And to my reader, I hope you like my work.

Copyright Notice:

All rights reserved. "Stoneheart Chronicles - The Captive of Qaranliq" is the intellectual property of K. M. Aylin.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Thank you for reading, and if you enjoyed the book, please consider leaving a vote!