~EPILOGUE~

HEY GUYS,

I AM WITH THE MOST REQUESTED CHAPTER.....

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ABHIMAAN'S POV  :

Come on Ruh pick the call. Please pick the call. I am trying to talk to her from last half an hour and madam is not picking up but what can I do when the meeting is was scheduled at the last moment. 

I was about to come yesterday night from Paris after 3 weeks but at last moment the meeting was rescheduled and here I am coming on the day of our Annu's (Anahita) first birthday and our second anniversary party.

I know I am damn late, the party will be starting at 6:30 P.M. and now its already 6:05 P.M. Ruh will eat me alive I know this. 

I reached home and saw all the decorations and going inside I saw all the family members were run here and there. I went to dadu who was sitting on the sofa and touched his feet and after taking his blessing I ran upstairs towards my angry wife. 

Reaching upstairs I saw Ayush coming out of the room with my princess in his arm and I went near him and she litteraly tried to run on me and I took her from his arms and kissed her forehead and played with her for a moment and then handed her over to Ayush as he was taking her downstairs for the party. 

Entering the room I saw the most beautiful I was longing to see in these three weeks My wife was all dressed up in a prefect black saree looking all hot and ravishing. 

I silently went and back hugged her and she looked up at the mirror and saw me.

"Chodo mujhe" she said struggling in my arms.

(leave me)

"Kyun chodo, biwi ho  tum meri" I said kissing her neck.

(Why to leave? You are my wife)

"Finally aa gayi biwi ki yaad" she said mocking.

(Finally you remembered about your wife?

"Yaad too har time aati hai ...... " I was saying when she spoke "Yaad to aati hai paar pheli biwi se fursat to mile" and went from there freeing herself from my arms and sat on the couch to wear her heels. 

"Pheli biwi, nahi nahi.... Ruh there is no one except you and annu in my life I promise" I said holding neck and promising because anyhow I have to clear her misunderstanding.

"Jhoot mat bolo mujhe aur annu se pehele tumhare liye humrahi pheli biwi yani ki tumhara office ka kam hai" she said and I was relieved.

I went and kneeled infront of her holding my ears saying " I am sorry Ruh... please maaf kardo agge asie galati nahi hogi" 

(Please forgive me I will not do it again)

She looked at me for few seconds and said " chalo maaf kiya" and I took a breath of relief. 

(ok I forgive you)

She was about to stand up when I hold her knees and said her to "Sit" and then brought a box from my back and came back to her and again kneeled down and open the box and took out the a pair of diamond bangles and carefully took her hands and make her wear it. 

"Its beautiful" she whispered touching the bangles 

"Not more than you" I said and got up and kissed her forehead and she also got up and hugged me.