~THIRTY-FOUR~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER....

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV :

3 MONTHS LATER 

It has been three months since we consummate our marriage and life is a bless with Maan. Everything is just a fairy tale to me but somewhere I fear if someone will steal my life from me but then I remember that my king is with me. 

"Ruh my tie..." he shouted.

"In the drawer" I replied from kitchen. 

"Come on yaar I can't find it" he shouted.

"Coming..." I replied.

"Jao jao mera disciplined beta abb khud ka tie bhi nahi dhund paa raha hai" Maa said and bhabhi said "Mami ji hamara Abhi to abb joru ka gulam ban gaya hai " and all laughed and I ran upstairs. 

(Go go my disciplined son now can't find his own tie)

(Aunty our Abhimaan is now his wife's puppy)

"Kya hua. Kyun chila rahe ho?" I asked coming to our room.

"Biwi I can't find my black tie" he said huffing and I went inside the wardrobe and within seconds I found his black tie lying in the corner. 

"What is this?" I asked him showing the tie.

"What biwi don't you know its a tie?" he said showing shocked face.

"I know and it was lying on the corner and the great Abhimaan is unable to find a tie." I said 

"Ooh, but it was just an excuse actually I want to kiss my Ruh" he said coming near. 

"Haoo you shameless" I said hitting his chest.

"Only for you Ruh" he said holding my bare waist which was not covered by my saree. 

"Please leave me there is lot up work down stairs." I plead him. 

"Nah I am not leaving my Ruh" he said and slammed his lips on mine and sucked it passionately, devouring every corner of it. Slowly it turned out to me rough and he pinched my waist and I gasped and taking the opportunity he entered his tongue inside my mouth just like tasting every corner of it and I moaned in his mouth and it turned out to be a small make out session. 

"Now go out I will tie you here" he said leaving my lips. 

"How mean?" I asked showing him fake anger. 

"Only for you my Ruh" he said and wiped my smudged lipstick with his thumb and kissing my forehead. 

"I love your forehead kiss don't give it to anyone." I said fixing his tie.

"Never but I lady will always have the right to get it except you" he said and I got anger on him. means how can he say that there is another lady in his life. 

"Now go to that lady. Don't come near me." I said turning.

"Cool down my lioness and the lady is not yet in the world and you are jealous from her." he said cupping my cheeks.

"Means?" I asked.

"Means I am talking about our daughter. My cute little princess who is the only one to get this type of love after you" he said and my heart fluttered from his word.