As per the Kim dynasty custom to get crowned as the king he needs a luna, a symbol of nurturing , and stable kingdom......... Jungkook needs to marry, soon.

He couldn't decipher what he will do at that moment. He was miserable from the start, agony, pain, heartache has made too weak... But he was able to hide them perfectly behind his powerful, dominant, cold aura.... Only he knows how broken he is from inside.

Jungkook did everything, went to every extent to avoid the marriage.... But.... He couldn't able to stop that from happening.

Amidest the inner turmoil of the kingdom some enemy kingdom started to take the advantage of the absence of king..... And as a true blood son of alpha wook he needs to take responsibility like a man, like a true warrior.... He knows it very well.... He can't abandon the people he took responsibility to protect... No matter how much pain he is in he needs to take responsibility for the people in need, he vowed to the Almighty, he vowed the people of his land, he vowed to himself.

His mother played the most vital role here... She did everything to make ariel agree for the marriage. Jung wook literally pleaded in front of jungkook to take charge of the kingdom.He never liked his father but... There is a saying that blood is thicker than water.

With lots of resentment, pain, anguish he got married.... Despite knowing everything about him about taehyung princess Ariel married him.

From the day of their marriage jungkook never stepped a foot in the place where Ariel is staying, let alone talk or stand in front of her.

Apparently everyone can see how their alpha and luna is perfect, how well he is taking responsibility of the kingdom.. But... No one knows what jungkook is going through.... He never stopped serching for taehyung..... Deep down He knows taehyung is alive... Somewhere.

He can't recognize himself anymore,his previous self is already gone... He could never know he can fall for someone in this much extent.....another thing he knows that.... His wolf got imprinted by taehyung.. This always happened the other way around but... It's opposite for him an alpha got imprinted by an omega!.

While running mindlessly he came upon a village and he recognized it.... It's the last village near the forest.. 'Last stone'village.

It's nearly evening so the surrounding is turning dark but as a true blood it's not a problem for him.. He can see everything clearly.

His ears went alert when her heard a loud cry of someone into the jungle though an average wolf can't hear that.

After following the sound jungkook came upon a abandoned cottage, no one knew about it... Even he himself as a king has no idea about this place.

Once he reached there he got to see something which made his eyes grew in shock... There are more than three Omega's are tied with a rope and two men.. Most probably alpha's are sitting there conversing among themselves with a nasty smirk.

And jungkook recognised one of them.. Hell he knows the person very well... It's 'kai.... '

Jungkook transformed into his human form and right away went inside after wearing his clothes.

"May I know what is happening here? " A deep growl startled them both compelled themselves to look behind.

"K-king.... Ju-jungkook....... You are here..? "He uttered in a shaky voice looking immediately frightened like he had seen some ghost. The other one also equally frightened.

"Hmm..... Looks like it..... " With a deadly glare jungkook sat in front of them where they are standing with shaky legs.

"What is happening here? Why the Omega's are tied like that.... Release them now...!! " Jungkook ordered.

"B-brother... Listen..... It's nothing-"

"Stop your nonsense... And tell me the truth if not you know it very well what I am capable of..... " Jungkook uttered in a threatening voice.

"Look.... Let us do our job peacefully.... " Another voice came which was from the unknown man.

"Who are you to say this to me..... I can sense that you don't belong to this kingdom... Who. are. you..!? "

"Brother... Brother... "

"Leave those omega first... " Jungkook ordered looking at the unconscious omegas.

"I... I can't.. They are...... Sold.... " He uttered hesitantly.

"WHAT!! .. "

***
Gonna upload a longer chapter or double update tomorrow.. 🥲(don't judge anything by this chapter)