Chapter 19 - Lonely

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: Can't you understand that I have lost my wife and I'm finding her like crazy.

Lisa: It's okay, Jungkook you can move on and look at all the nice people who wants you to live.

That's when I get angry

"What Lisa? What? What is so beautiful here now? I can't find anything beautiful around here and maybe you can move on from Taehyung easily But I can't move on from Y/N like you that easily."

I continued,

"She was the only one who didn't loved me for my looks, status etc but always tried to convince me that how small things around us can be so beautiful. You were the one who never casted a glance on me when I was a nobody but only flirted with my stepbrother who doesn't give a damn about you but Y/N loved me when I was a nobody.

At last but not the least I whispered to her,

"You loved me for who I wanted to but Y/N loved me for who I was."

With this I moved towards my room.

Lisa looked at the disappearing figure of the Jungkook as she mumbled to herself,

"What had happened to you, Jungkook ? How can I win you back now? I haven't only wanted be the queen but I also started to love you. How can that Y/N take everything from me without being here."

___________________________________________

Y/N pov:

So here I'm right now looking at the Marques Seokjin castle as I moved towards the gate of the castle where guards stopped me.

With this I showed them my identity card and they allowed my entry.

I started walking inside the castle and I was so into looking around the castle that I didn't even noticed how my head bumped into a strong broad shoulder man and that's when I looked towards the man and he is no one other than.....................................

"Marques Seokjin"

I bowed down as he smiled towards me.

I also smiled towards him as he said while looking at his watch,

"You're quite in time I have to say so now let's moved towards my niece room."

With this I followed him and he knocked the room and a gentle voice said,

"Come in".

We started moving inside her room and I seen a girl having fracture in her left hand as she was smiling towards me.

I also smiled towards her and Seokjin introduced her to me and I got to know that her name is, "Hana".

With this Marques went away and we started out study session. She is quite weak at studies but I can see the dedication in her eyes. We chatted a little and she is polite honestly royal kids are nowhere linked with manners but I guess she is a different case.

As soon as our session ended, I give her a small peck on her cheeks(ofcourse she allowed her) and said her a goodbye.

It's 6pm so I was kinda worried that it will take alot of time to me to reach to my house. But that's when Marques Seokjin stopped me,

" Where are you going, miss?"

I bowed down as I said,

"I was going to my house as study session ended."

He chuckled as he said,

"So you're going to walk by home."

"Yes."

"I will call the cart for you."

I became a little shy by his sweet gesture as I said,

"Oh, thankyou Marques Seokjin."

He smiled as he patted my head and moved away. I was kinda confused by his gesture as I moved away and stopped thinking about it.

Soon I reached my home around 7pm and started cooking.

___________________________________________

Sorry guys for posting late but I have been so busy in my schedule that I can't even reply to your messages and I'm really sorry but board classes are kinda tough.