Chapter 4- Start of the deadly war

Flashback ended:

Y/N pov:

As I woke up from the nightmare of my marriage.It was morning as sunshine falls directly towards my face from the slight open curtain.

I could feel a presence beside me and my eyelids fluttered due to the brightness of the sunshine.

I opened my eyes with great struggle and instantly my eyes were filled with the view of the back of the male.

I was satisfied to see Jungkook beside me and we did 'it' last night.

Honestly, whenever we have sex then Jungkook would always dissappear the very next morning which will always disappoint me.

He would either be in the fencing room or with his concubines which will always hurts me.

I woke up from my bed and instantly took my birth control pills which I hid between my books. I don't want to conceive a child right now with Jungkook as I doubt him to be a good father.

I felt like that Jungkook was moving so I hid my birth control in books and moved towards his direction.

He looked at me and smiled and his attention went towards my body and I realized that I was naked.

I covered my body with my hands and peeked a look towards him from my back and I could feel that he was smirking while looking at my shy state

He laughed and said,

"There is no part in your body which I haven't seen,marked,touched and licked.

He was butt naked still he have the confidence to rise from the bed in that situation and come towards me. His body towered over me as he back hugged me and I could feel his hardness which is pressed on my back.