Chapter 13 -Taking Care of my love

6 months later:

Y/N pov:

It's been 6 months and Jungkook treats me with love and respect. I can't believe that finally I got perfect life with him. I'm afraid when all this happiness will turn upside down.

He acts me with nice and also he ended His interactions with Lisa and only talk little but Lisa tries very hard to approach him and he told me that he will ignore her if he can.

I love how Jungkook cares about the child and also loves me and takes care about my every single need but I'm afraid of Jungkook.

Even though it looks like he changed but still I'm afraid when he will turn into the old scary Jungkook.

As I was bathing and thinking about all this things. Suddenly two strong builded hands snake around my waist from the back and I suddenly shook due to his warm hands but then I calmed down and rest my head on his chest and he gave a peck on my cheeks.

"What are you doing here?"

He suddenly twirled me around and layed me down on bathtub and said,

"Where are the maids?"

"I don't need them, I can bath by myself."

He chuckled lightly as he started to massage my legs and started to see my feet and he can feel little swolleness over my feet so he started to massage them.

I layed down and feel the calmness down their as he release the tension on feet. Suddenly he started to go upward and tatted to massage my thighs and just then he put his hand on my inner thigh and I can feel my thighs shaking together.

He looked over at me with smirk and I felt embarrassed and also horny due to no release for 6 months.

He then put his thumb of another hand between my lips and started to push his thumb between my lips and his and I started to suck it like my life depends on it.

His another hand which was between my thighs started to move towards my pussy.

He started to separate my pussy lips and massaged my clit.

He then moved his head underwater and started to lick my clit and I just started to lick his thumb more vigorously.

He was giving kisses down there between my lips 💋

And I could feel my climax coming closer so I whispered,

"Faster, my king."

This line give him more confidence he started to work with his tongue and I came undone there.

I was taking big breathes and then he came out from the water, between my legs and started to kiss me gently with passion.

He separated and said,

"I'm such a fool. It took me so many years to realise that I love you and you're the only queen of my kingdom ."