Chapter 8

Deon woke up feeling anxious first a weird god and now stranger in his dreams, ever since his brother had helped that dragon, he's been seeing this man with dark brown hair and green eyes, the man kneeling while giving him a comforting smile as he was killed.

He wakes up after that, he dream doesn't continue, he can't move in the dream.
He can't do nothing but watch as he dies
He doesn't know this person, he has never -as far as he can remember- met him.

But why Does it hurt so much??
Why does his heart ache?
Why does he feels this sorrow ?

Why? Why? Why??

He can't understand, he tried avoid going to sleep, to escape that damm agony, he feels seeing that man. But his brother forces him to sleep anyways. He hasn't told him about any of this, or he doesn't know how to tell, his brother has seem to have picked up on this

He hates this
He has always hated pain
He hates that man for  making him feel this pain

________________________________
Deon has been acting weird recently, he's been acting weird, refusing to sleep. He has somewhat eye bags now ?. Is he having nightmares?

They were on their way to the capital, deon was sleeping on his shoulder. His brother looked like he was in pain. He was about to wake up him, then the carriage made a stop 'it seems like we have reached a inn near the capital.

He woke deon up who looked like he was about to start crying, "deon are you ok??" Cale brought his brother to him. "I am ok, i just had a bad dream Hyung" cale didn't look convinced by deon's explaination "Hyung can i talk about this in your room later?" Cale hesitated but agreed.

They got out of the carriage, had eaten their full and went back to their respective rooms.

"Now will you tell me what's wrong? You have been acting weird, avoiding sleep like a plague " cale asked worried and somewhat suspicious as well. Deon looked nervous, many thoughts going through his head.

'Should i tell him about my meeting with GoD ?
Will he even believe me? ' .....

Unbeknownst to deon but his nose started bleeding, he didn't notice cale calling him, he didn't notice the kids calling him worried.

Nothing was reaching his ears as if had blocked him from everything around himself  O̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.

"Deon! Listen to me" cale yelled while shaking his brother. "H-huh? Hyung?" Deon looked confused as to why cale was covering his ears "stop thinking, you're hurting yourself" deon finally noticed his bloody nose, his brother and kids worried expressions

"Are you ok Hyung? " on and hong asked
Deon just nodded not knowing if he could trust his voice. Cale gave deon a complicated expression, he brings deon into a hug "deon i don't know what's troubling you but you can come to me when you feeling like talking"

Deon just hugged him back and nodded. He didn’t had nightmares that night.

_________________________________

Cale had told him that he be making a vow of death with choi hand to make him trust him for future events.

He had noticed dead animals and weird sign around where they meant, choi han said it could the dragon they saved but cale seem have not believed it.

They meet with taylor and cage. He had heard about them from rumors but as aswells he took as drains of salt. His brother and taylor were having conversations as he invited them to join the brothers.

Cage was also giving him weird looks, and staring at him. It had him quite nervous. When his brother invited him to join their discussion he declined. 'I don't wanna get stared at the whole time'

_________________________________

"It was a pleasure meeting you, young master cale" taylor said after their deal. "Master cale i wish to talk about young master deon"

_________________________________

So what do you think deon's hiding?