❖ Chapter 5

-----------------------------------------------------------

Orter stopped the car when they arrived at the mansion. He saw Calista, who was still unconscious. He also brought Calista into the mansion, holding her gently. Behind the glasses he could see clearly, Calista, who was once just a little girl, had now become a very mature adult woman. Orter felt calm when Calista's warm body was in his arms; he wouldn't let anyone take Calista from him. Orter walked in and along the halls of the mansion, Kaldo watching from behind with a very suspicious smile.

"Finally, you brought her back." Orter stared sharply at Kaldo. He tried to cover Calista's face so that she couldn't be seen by Kaldo.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your woman."

"Your working hours are over today; why don't you go home and enjoy the woman whose feet you took?" Kaldo's closed eyes suddenly opened, revealing his steady, sharp red eyes. He felt offended when he heard Orter's words.

"Once again, you insult my wife; I will not hesitate to kill you, even though you are my boss."

"Up to you."

Orter indifferently ignored him and walked away with Calista in his arms. Rayne could only stare behind the darkness; they were both the same, and their brains were really unhealthy. Both Orter and Kaldo. Rayne, who was here for work, had to try to maintain a professional attitude and ignore the two people who were crazy about the woman. All this madness originates from Kaldo Gehenna, Orter's trusted person, who is the son of a famous yakuza. Because Orter whispered crazy things about how to get the woman he wanted, even though he had to do everything he could. Orter, who was originally an indifferent man, became very obsessed with wanting to have everything. Kaldo was the same; he had the heart to permanently injure his woman's leg so that she would never leave him. Rayne tries to always keep her distance from them so she doesn't catch their craziness. Rayne walked out of Orter Madl's residence because her work was now finished and she wanted to go home. Besides, Finn's younger brother would definitely be worried if his older brother didn't come home without contacting him. As she was about to leave, Rayne met Kaldo outside.

"Rayne, are you going home?" Greet Kaldo in a friendly manner.

"Yes."

"Heh, so cold." Kaldo just laughed lightly at Rayne's indifferent and uncaring nature.

"The author of this book is really beautiful, right?." Rayne immediately widened his eyes when he saw the book Kaldo was holding. He knew exactly who the author of the book was. He immediately gave Kaldo a cynical look.

"Hehe, don't worry, I won't take her from you; after all, I already have my wife, who I really love."

"It has nothing to do with you, Sir. Kaldo." Rayne didn't want to add to the problem; he just passed by Kaldo without paying him any attention.