❖ Chapter 1

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad."

— Anne Geddes, Anne Geddes Little Blessings

-----------------------------------------------------------

Those beautiful stepped lightly on the sand, leaving footprints along the calm and quiet beach. The girl looked at the edge of the ocean, waiting for the sun to rise soon. The cold sea breeze in the morning is not a problem for her. She remained faithfully waiting for the sunrise.

She has lived like this for many years, living in a quiet place away from the hustle and bustle of the city. And this made her much more comfortable, rather than living in the middle of a city full of dust, pollution and problems of its own.

"I wish you all the best." She hopes in God.

When the sunrise come out, she walked away from the beach and back to the small town near the beach.The girl cheerfully walked into a shop, she was a shop owner, a place where she decided to live independently. She was gently cleaning the dust on the floor and the window.She also checked all her stocks of herbal teas and medicinal plants.

When he was finished, she took a jar containing dried flowers, and didn't forget to prepare hot water. The girl put the flower into hot water and the water slowly turned blue. The fragrance of the flower tea is very calming.

"Butterfly flower tea is the best."

Sitting with a cup of tea is not a bad thing, coupled with the chirping of birds outside the window, makes the atmosphere even more peaceful. She opened the window to let sunlight enter the place, the smell of wet earth and morning dew was really very calming. She sat on the edge of the window looking outside, staring at the small garden that she carefully tended.

Seeing plants that grow lush and fresh makes his heart very happy. Her happiness is very simple, and taking care of the garden is one of her pride. Because it is proof that she has become an independent girl and is developing in her own way.

The front door opened, a blonde man with beautiful blue eyes stepped in, as usual his appearance was very striking.

"Good Morning Calista."

"Good Morning Mr. Ryoh."

The man's face looked a little annoyed.

"I told you, call me daddy." The girl named Calista immediately laughed when she heard Ryoh's words.

This man who has officially become her adoptive father is really very helpful and takes care of her, After the girl was cruelly thrown onto the streets by her real family, Ryoh was her light.