Chapter One

*Louis Pov*

I rolled over and hit the snooze button on my alarm as it went off signaling for me to get up for school. "Thank god it's the weekend" I mumbled to myself as i finally got enough energy to get up and get dressed , I ran downstairs as I greeted my family. "Goodmorning mum what's for breakfast?" I asked her as I kissed her cheek. She suddenly put a plate in front of my face and I smiled wide at her. "Mmm you made my favorite today bacon and waffles." I took a bite and just as I was finishing up my phone rung. "Hello." I said as I waited for the person on the other line to speak just then I heard a loud scream. "LOUUU IT'S ME NIALLLL ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOLLL?!?!?" He asked me on the other line as I packed up the rest of my things. "I mean sure I guess I'm just happy that it's finally the weekend." I replied to my Irish friend as I walked out the door getting into my car. I know what you're thinking hey you're in the middle of senior year now how are you not excited ??? well guess what my only best friend moved away just a few years ago we had planned our whole entire senior year together but i guess that's out of the window now. "Uh Hey Niall I'm pulling up to school now I'll talk to you when I get inside" I told him as I hung up the phone.

~

**Third Period**

I looked around for an empty seat when I saw one of my other mates wave me over to where he was sitting at. "Hey Zayn." I said to him as I sat all my things down. "What's up mate I have something to tell you but I don't think you'll like it very much." I tilted my head at him waiting for a response which kinda made me very nervous on what he was gonna say next. "Well do you remember Harry ? Like Harry Styles?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I mean yeah Zayn of course I do he was literally my best friend what's the problem?" I crossed my arms as I waited for a reply from him. It was silent up until he cleared his throat and spoke again. "He moved back to town this weekend but i think he has a girlfriend now and i know how much you used to like him." He stated to me all i could do was just cross my arms and stare , At first i thought it was some kind of sick joke but that was up until he swung the door open to the classroom that we were in that's when i locked eyes with the person who once used to be my best friend just a few years ago. "Sorry I'm late Ms Greene i got caught up in something." He said to the teacher in the most raspiest voice i had ever heard he didn't seem to have the small voice that he used to have when we were kids , I stared at him again for a split second and honestly i think he stared at me too I couldn't get distracted so i just continued to write down what was on the board inside my notebook I wasn't gonna let him distract me.. no not for the remainder of this year.

*Harry's Pov*

I swung the door open to the classroom as I watched everyone stare at me as if they had never seen me before I really didn't like the attention so I just shook it off.. until I spotted the one person I thought I was never gonna see again it was almost as if my heart was gonna explode and I could just hug him and kiss him but I couldn't let that happen , I couldn't do that to Selena. "Sorry I'm late" I said to the teacher as I finally found a seat next to a blonde haired Irish boy. "Oh I remember you ! you used to be best mates with my pal lou over there !" I glanced over at him as he spoke and I nodded my head. I didn't really wanna say much so I just listened to him talk for the rest of the period.

~

**Last Period**

Every class went by pretty fast before I knew it everyone was ready to go home for the weekend.
I know I said no distractions but if we're being honest I really miss my best friend.. maybe I should talk to him and see how he's been I want nothing more than to be close to him again. I watched him walk out of last period as I slightly pulled his arm. "Uhm Hey Lou would you be able to talk?" I asked him as I nervously waited for his response. "Y-Yeah sure we can meet up at the park in about 15 minutes I just wanna change first." I smiled as I heard his response.  "Okay cool I'll see you then." I smiled at him as I walked off and got into my car.

*Louis Pov*

I got startled as someone pulled me slightly by the arm but of course it was nobody but Harry I looked up at him as I waited for him to say something to me when he finally spoke my heart almost skipped a beat. "Would you be able to talk?" He asked me as I stuttered over my words. "Y-Yeah we can meet at the park in 15 just let me change." I watched him smile with those pretty dimples of his and watched him walk off to get inside his car.

~

Luckily I only lived around the corner from the school so it was pretty easy for me to come home and change before I left out again. I pulled out my phone and texted haz to let him know i was on my way to him. I finally pulled up towards the park. Weirdly he wasn't there yet so i sat on one of the swings before pulling out my phone again and sending him another text message. "Where are you?" He never replied i waited for about 10 more minutes until i had enough and decided that i was about to leave that was up until I heard him call my name. "LOU WAIT!" I heard him shout and I turned around with my arms crossed as he ran towards me while trying to catch his breath. "What took you so long?" I asked him as i tilted my head to the side he looked nervous so I waited for him to speak. "I have a girlfriend i was caught up with her and i would love for you to meet her." He said to me and once i heard those words i felt my heart shatter all over again just like it did when he had to move away. I didn't wanna be bitter so i did the only thing i knew how to do and that was to support him. "Sure I'd love to meet her." I said to him as i forced a smile , I didn't want him to know that I was actually really dying inside.

We talked for what it seemed like hours after he said what he said to me but still something didn't feel right to me. I watched him check his phone as he stood up to hug me. "I gotta go lou can we chat more tomorrow?" He asked me as I reached out to hug him back while nodding my head. We both went our separate ways afterwards.

-

I laid in my bed for what seemed like hours as I twisted and turned my body trying to sleep I really wanted to know what his girlfriend was like , I wanted to know the simple things like is she pretty ? is she treating him well ? what are her life goals ? I couldn't imagine how this would go when it was time for me to finally meet her but oh boy was I about to find out soon ..

~~~~

HAHAHA cliffhangerrrr what do you think she's like hmmm ? I have sooo many ideas for this story and if this ends up going well I just might write and publish another one ! tell someone that you love them today <3

Xoxo Ray