Sky rounded a corner, but quickly stopped and rounded back and hid behind the corner. "There's and orderly..." she whispered.

Kade appeared around her, and saw an orderly standing in the hallway reading something on a small tablet. Kade's shoe squeaked, and the guard looked down the hallway towards them. Kade quickly ducked behind the corner before he was spotted. But the Orderly had started to walk in their direction. "He's coming," Kade whispered.

"Shoot..." Sky said.

"Wait," Kade said. He shot across the hallway to the opposite wall, and quickly entered a code in the keypad he saw when he was eight. Luckily it was the same code, and the door opened. Kade quickly pulled Sky into the dark room, and closed the door right when the Orderly entered the crossroad of halls.

Both silently panting in the dark room, listing to the Orderly feet walk past their room, and disappear down the hall. At the same time, they both let out a sigh of relief, and started to laugh quietly to each other.

Their laughter died when they realized they were holding each other. Their eyes met, Kade began to get lost in her blue eyes, he watched the black circles in her eyes dilate, almost taking up her entire iris. His heart began to beat hard in his chest, he feared Sky could hear the thudding booms inside of his ribcage.

Sky smiled, she looked like she was about to lean in and meet his slightly parted lips. But instead, she pulled back and turned away retreating into the dark blue hued room.

He watched her retreat, a panging in his chest pulsed through his body. Only to be stopped with a forceful tare away of his eyes off of her back. It was then, he noticed what was in the room with them.

A large curved white desk stood in the center of the room. A blank white smooth surface on top of the desk, with a single pulsing white circle on the glassy surface. Instinctively, Kade pressed his pointer finger into the pulsing ring.

A quite chime rang out, Sky turned around quickly to see what it was. The console woke up, in a wave motion, soft white light streaked across the glass surface, leaving behind spaced out small, squared boxes. Each containing a single letter, none containing the same letter.

The wall in front of Kade, pulsed white, and a single empty box appeared, with two words in front of it. 'Unit Number'.

Kade looked at the console before him, and tapped B—L—U—888. Sky's SN appeared on the wall, in the empty box as he typed it.

"Hey, don't put my SN first!" Sky said in a hushed anger, and quickly moved to his side to see what would happen.

An empty white bar appeared on the wall, and soon began to fill with orange. Once it filled completely, Sky was staring back at him from the wall.

A picture of her when she was eight faced him. Kade's heart pulsed with nostalgia seeing the person he loved the most back when they first met. The picture changed to the most recent picture, the one they had to take yesterday. Her sixteen year old face was now looking back at the both of them.

"This is weird..." Sky said.

Kade clicked on a rectangle box that said 'Enter'. A file opened, and showed more information about Sky on the wall.

Serial Number: BLU-888

Genetic material (Nationality): American

Genetic Material (Race): Caucasian