Vrushali shook her head as no and spoke
"Mujhe koi problem nhi tumhare paas sone mei. Ek kaam krte hai hum saath mei hi soo jaaenge. Mei change karke aati hun"

Shubman just nodded his head in agreement and said
"Tum bathroom mei change kr lo mei yhi par kr lunga"

Vrushali had no energy left so she just showed her thumb as agreement and went to the bathroom for changing.

Shubman started changing as well, but after he pulled off his Kurta it got stuck on his neck because he forgot to open the buttons of the top.

He was struggling but by that time Vrushali came out of the bathroom with sleepy eyes. Once she saw the scene in front of her, her sleepy eyes turned wide and her cheeks grew red.

She turned around but the voice of her payal and bangles indicated her presence to Shubman, so he asked

"Vrushu are you here?"

Vrushali faceplamed herself and said nervously
"Ye_s but don't worry Maine kuch nhi dekha"

"Toh ab dekhlo and..."
Shubman was interrupted by Vrushali saying
"Yeh kaisi baatein kr rhe ho tum. I know Suhagraat hai but Mai abhi ready nhi hun in sab cheezon ke liye"

"Are oo devi Meri poori baat toh suno. Mei bol rha hun ki mei yaha phas gaya hoon toh meri help kr do"
Shubman clarified.

"Ooh acha, sorry han"
Vrushali said getting embarrassed of what she thought.

She moved closer and asked
"Aisa kaise phas gaya?"

"Are uske uppar ke button kholna bhool Gaya iss liye"
Shubman said

Vrushali opened the buttons with a lot of difficulty and then helped him take our his kurta.

She then starred at his half naked body (who won't)

His toned abs, a tattoo on his chest. Just Uff!!

Her heartbeat grew faster.

💝Dil to bachcha hai ji,
Dil to bachcha hai ji.
Thoda kaccha hai ji.
Haan dil to baccha hai ji💝

He noticed that she was starring at him. His lips formed a slight smirk automatically.

"Done checking out?"
Shubman asked

"Ye_... No. I wa..."
Vrushali wanted to speak but Shubman gasped and teased her
"No? Mtlb abhi aur tadna hai? I know Aaj humari suhagraat hai but mei abhi ready nhi hoon unn sab cheezon ke liye"

Vrushali blushed a little and pouted to control her smile. She hit him on the chest lightly and walked towards the bed to sleep.

Shubman also wore his clothes and went to sleep.

"Good Night bachcha"
"Good Night Mann"

With that they both dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ISHAN'S POV

"Yaar there wedding went so well na"
Riya said to me.

We both were strolling on the path back to our cottage.

I intertwined our hands and smiled at her saying
"We will also marry one day when you are ready and our wedding will be according to your wish. Do whatever you would want to in the wedding"