What do you mean, we have an anime?

Welcome back! 5/8 regions have been connected!

Please choose another internet connection point...

【Kanto】

〖Johto〗

▶ 【Hoenn】

〖Sinnoh〗

Unova

【Kalos】

【Alola】

【Galar】

Hoenn has been selected!

"Everyone- change of plans, there's already an archive for them!" Most of the professors groaned, wondering what was the point of the last few days

Gary posted the link into the group chat, and they swarmed towards it. Oak continued. "They're called animals. Apparently, their classifications are more akin to the Egg group system instead of typing, due to their lack of Aura."

Sycamore haughtily glanced at Rowan, who gritted his teeth. "Continue."

"Their scientific community uses the taxonomic nomenclature, which indicates evolutionary relationship through genetics. And by evolution, I mean the proper one, not the contemporary term." Both Elm and Rowan visibly perked up at the prospect. The next slide played, a reverse pyramid with names in the bars.

"There are eight levels: domain, kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species." Elm wilted at the sheer amount of groups. Rowan was more interested. "This is due to the fact there's over two million unique species on their Earth."

At the mere mention of the number, the researchers paled. Rowan let out a small "oh" as he realized how Sisyphean the task would be.

"Right. I'm glad that a Junior Researcher recommended the archive to me, or else we'd be working until our deaths with the sheer amount of specimens." Professor Oak glanced over to the new computer towers beside his desk. "It's taking a while to download all these files, but it'll finish in a day or two."

"I can send over some of Galar's computers," Magnolia said. "If yours' are outdated."

"Magnolia, these are Galarian computers. Top-of-the-line ones, too." The older research let out an impressed whistle. "That's a lot of data then, Oak."

"I know. Now, let's get back to monitoring Twitter. There may be more stuff about history, especially in that 'Official Earth Guide' account."

Far away from Oak Laboratories, Giovanni sipped some wine while lounging in a private hotel located in Alola.

He'd hunkered down after the crackdown on Team Rocket within Kanto and Johto. Luckily for him, he'd been cleared of suspicion due to his role as Viridian City's gym leader. It didn't mean that he wasn't close to being caught. The mob boss grimaced as he recalled how Lance had plowed through most of his men.