Galar Doesn't Exist: More at 10

Welcome back! 2/8 regions have been connected!

Please choose another internet connection point...

【Kanto】

〖Johto〗

〖Hoenn〗

〖Sinnoh〗

Unova

〖Kalos〗

〖Alola〗

▶ 【Galar】

Galar has been selected!

Being the new Chairman of Galar after what happened last year was exhausting

Being the new Chairman of Galar after what happened last year was exhausting. If Leon were a weaker man, he would have admitted that maybe Rose's insane plan to bring back the Darkest Day had some justification. Hour after hour of paperwork, press conferences and managing Macro Cosmos sapped away at his energy, and he flopped down on his bed after letting Charizard out for his daily exercise.

Leon felt his Rotom Phone vibrate, and swiped up. Huh. Altaria finally updated Twitter. He didn't know why the update came in chunks for every region. Maybe some technical stuff. He didn't know.

Humming in content, he tapped on the blue icon and scrolled through feed. Some guy showing off his Corviknight, an advert for Celebrity's new premium psychic scarf, another selfie of Raihan...

Hey! Someone made fanart! There wasn't anything prohibiting creating fanart of official league, but it was seen as awkward to draw digital art of them. Painted portraits had more value, and could be sent in the mail. Why'd they decide to make it digitally?

Also, their was this weird blur filter over the image. Leon shrugged. New feature? Wonder what it's for. He tapped on the image.

Chairman Leon's embarrassed screech could be heard from Wedgehurst as he was flashed with a very detailed image of himself and Raihan.

Altaria Communications @altaria_official

Welcome back, Galarian users! We're busy trying to find and apprehend the individuals attempting to impersonate us, so please do not listen to any other accounts claiming to own Twitter!