The Battle of the Black Pearl

The Girl's P.O.V.

I sit there, huddled on the deck of the Interceptor, while  pirates move all around me.

"Do you have a name, Lass?" Gibbs asks me.

I shake my head and he looks at me weird, then notices the beads in my hair.

"Aye. I guess Jack wanted to name you hisself." Gibbs says, and I nod.

"Well, we'll take good care of you here. Don't you worry about that." Gibbs says before walking away.

I nod and dry myself off after I'm sure nobody is watching, and then I stand up and toss the blanket to the side. I check and make sure that all my weapons are with me, then I walk about the ship. Barbossa made sure I knew everything about a ship and how to give orders and what orders to give. I walk around and see a familiar ship, and I gasp.

"Are you ok?" I hear someone ask, and I just nod.

I'm not comfortable around people. Not after being abused my whole life. I watch as people yell at each other and plans are taken into action. It's only until they give certain orders and the only other female pirate lets go of the wheel and the ship spins 'round. I watch and I know what they're doing. I feel a hand clap onto my shoulder to see the boy who had carried me standing behind me.

"We will be safe. You will be safe." he tells me.

I nod and my hand rests on my sword. When we are side-by-side with the Pearl, I see the crew, and a few snarl at me. I ready one of my knives, and I stare at them, my face empty and void of any emotion I may be feeling. Which, happens to be fear. I knew that the Pearl was fast, but this is supposed to be the fastest ship in the Caribbean. Supposed to be. Not definitely. Then they swing over onto the ship and the fighting starts. I can't take my mind off of the fact that somewhere on that ship, mostly likely the brig, Jack Sparrow is being held captive. And I will forever be called "Girl" and "Poppet". I fight well, knocking them over, as, we can't kill them, so I knock them off. I hear a voice, one I don't recognize, and I turn around to see a very tan man with dreadlocks and beads in his hair, knocking a man overboard, holding a girl's hand. Holding Elizabeth Swann's wrist.

"Jack." I breathe, and he turns to look at me.

"Do I know you?" he asks, as Elizabeth runs by.

"Uh..." I say, and smile slightly, happy that we're both safe, me and the man who I was told swore to protect me.

Jack's P.O.V.

I swing over onto the ship, and when I see Elizabeth, we have a rather heated conversation.

"Ah. Where's dear William?" I ask, and she looks terrified.

"Will." she says, and runs away.

"Jack" I hear someone breathe out, and I turn to see a girl, with beads like mine in her hair, and I would know her in an instant.

"Do I know you?" I ask, and she looks dumbfounded.

What the wrong thing to say.

"Uh..." she says.

"Don't worry, love. I know who you are. I'm so glad you're safe." I say, and hug her.

She gasps, then hugs me as if she's never been hugged, and, now that I think about it, she probably hasn't. Not being in Barbossa's charge, not to mention, she is covered in cuts and bruises. I could kill Barbossa or hurting her. I will kill him. And I will have my ship.

"I have your name." I tell her, and she looks at me.

"Annabella Jacqueline Sparrow" I tell her.

She smiles and hugs me again. Then the battle continues and we both end up back on the Pearl, in the hands of Barbossa, and he throws her to the crew, where they hold her tight, but not like I did. No. The Bosun comes over and slaps her hard, three times, across the face. She gasps and nearly falls, but then she whips her head around and slaps the Bosun with the beads in her hair, and I laugh.

Annabella's P.O.V.

I watch as the Bosun raises his hand to slap me once more, but then Barbossa stops him and they throw me to Jack. I stand there, clutching my knife, just waiting for the chance to use it, but I can't. I wait, and we watch as the ship goes under. I gasp, and bury my head into Jack's chest, and he holds me close. I'm happy I have him, but I'm sad. We've lost the daring William Turner.

Hey guys, it's Thyra, and I have finally updated! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and as always, if you did, be sure to leave a like and a comment telling me what you think! I love you guys, and I will see you Sorcerers and Sorceresses later! ♥