~5

"Guess what" Alex said to his brother who was sitting on the couch and petting his small baby kitty, which is a gray kitty. It's only a few weeks old.

"I don't know what?" Alexis asked still busy with petting his baby kitten, which is a girl. "I got three tickets for us to travel to Korea!!" Alex said and Alexis immediately stood up while carrying his baby kitten Dolly. "OMG, what! Are you for real?!" "YES!! You me and Phoenix are going to Korea!!"

Poor Dolly didn't know what was going on. Alexis took out his phone and called his best friend.

              Phoenixie hoe 🐿️

Hello

Guess what

I don't know what?

Alex got us tickets to go to Korea!!!

OMG!! What! Are you for real?!

Yeah, we're going to Korea!!

Okay, I'll come right now

Okay, hurry up.

And in just a few minutes Phoenix was at the front door with a ginger brown kitten, who's name is Polly, it's a girl. And just like Dolly, it's a few weeks old.

"Okay guys, I'm here, let's discuss." Phoenix said as he sat down on the couch and placed Polly on the table near Dolly.

"Okay, we all know how to speak and read Korean here right?" The elder of the three asked the two youngers nodded. "Good, we have our passports and we have to have clothes, money and everything that's important," yet again the older said as the two nodded.

The tickets were very important, it said that they shouldn't lose them because they can take them to Korea and back home.

So of course Alexis was incharge of keeping things in check. The two kittens will be going with them, because they're still babies. And they'll be traveling with them while they're in their cages.

The whole day the three were just packing. The next morning they had to wake up very early to catch their flight. Polly was in her pink cage while Dolly was in her purple cage.

Next morning •••

They're in the plane ready to go. Their kittens are with them, because the workers there were kind enough to allow them to be with their babies.

And in like eight hours or so the plane landed and the three got out. Seoul city, more beautiful than it sounds.

"Hey" someone shouted which caught the boy's attention. There stood a boy with chubby cheeks, cat eyes and cute dimples and red hair. "Hey, I'm so glad you came to pick us up Jungwon"

"It's no problem Alex hyung" Jungwon said. "Guys this is Yang Jungwon, mine and Alexis's cousin from our father's side, Jungwon this is Phoenix and Alexis " Alex said in Korean.

"Very nice to meet you hyungs, please come with me" Jungwon said and the three of them followed the cat like boy.

After like a few minutes or so, they finally arrived at Jungwon's place which was a fucking mansion. They got inside and were met with seven young boys younger than Alex.

"Anneong haseyo Enhypen imnida" the seven boys said and Phoenix, Alexis and Alex thought it was very cute. "Okay let me take you to your rooms" the boy with sharp features said and the three of them nodded.

After sometime •••

T

hey were sitting on the couch as they were talking. "So you're saying that the eight of you are apart of a mafia, like a real mafia." Phoenix asked as he gave Polly to Niki who practically begged him.

"Yes. Jungwon and you two are cousins, I'm sure you must know that now" Moonsoo said as they nodded. "Okay, me and Phoenix are dealing with mafia issues back in America, atleast you guys are nice" Alexis said while giving his baby kitten to Jake who begged him.

They were talking for a long time now and Alex somehow fell asleep and so did the maknaes of Enhypen and the two kittens, now only the olders were left alone also with Sunghoon.

"So if I can ask, what did you mean by saying you had been dealing with a mafia back in America, hyungs?" Jake asked as the two elders just sighed.

"Well Phoenix is dating the right hand man of the mafia-" "HEY!! Come on you're the one who made out with the big boss in a club!" "Hey! Hey! Hey! You know I was drunk!" the two besties were now arguing forgetting there were youngers in the room.

"Okay hyungs, so one of you is dating the right hand man of the mafia boss and one of you made out with with the boss in a club? Wow, just wow" Moon said looking very shocked.

"Um, so I think me and my best friend have said enough, thank you for having us, and please rest up, good night." Phoenix and Alexis said as they walk away from the shocked youngers