Announcement #2: APRIL HIATUS UPDATE

Hello Hello!

Haven here. It has been a while since I came with an update regarding the ongoing hiatus. Safe to say, I am currently editing my work as it is in the process of major edits! Back then quite a few of you indicated interest in a discord server being made, so I am here to tell you that there will be one coming soon - hopefully by the end of April. Around the end of the month, I will UPDATE this announcement again when the server is completed. So keep an eye out for it!

Otherwise, follow me on @silenthisper (via INSTAGRAM) for more updates as I will be fairly active there regarding my progress towards my current work - including introducing the main characters! There is already a post introducing my work! As such, I would like to thank everyone for their patience during this undetermined hiatus. Additional updates regarding the current work will be coming to my socials (Instagram and Twitter).

A Small Notice to Everyone: Silent Whispers will be changing its name to Revnium from now on. Please don't be alarmed if you see a completely different cover by the end of April.

END OF APRIL UPDATE

Hi everyone!

Haven Again. I come to finally announce the opening of the discord server - the Safe Haven! Here's the link to join the community, so be sure to check it out when you can! Please note: there is a small verification process for you to complete, so simply fill out the introduction via the template provided and choose the roles that suit you best. On Another Note, Feel free to support me via Kofi as I continue my journey to finish my debut novel (link can be found on my profile as well)

Kofi & Graphic Design Commission Page Link: https://ko-fi.com/silenthisper

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/SwEmx23hPF

Much Appreciated,

Haven