(Kind of) Boy Introduction Pt. 2

IRL me: Thanks for your patience as I figured out how to end this chaos. Plus, just beware that I might cause certain Pokemon to know moves they can't actually learn. Now, on with the show, where we ended with this - 

Bede: *lets out Hatterene* Destroy her. *points to Bonnie*

Me: Hold up. *pulls out phone and dials number, then whispers* Azu, send me Hatterene.

IRL me, over phone: Alright! And maybe call me Madonna so that only the people who I told know my real name?

(Me)owscarada: Aza's the best deal you're getting.

IRL me: Fine. You should have Hatterene now. *crash over phone* SOLGALEO, I LITERALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!

(Me)owscarada: *hangs up and turns to Bede* Alright, you're not destroying my Dedenne angel right now. *throws Pokeball* HATTERENE, COME OUT!

Bede: ??? Wha?

Me: Hatterene, Dazzling Gleam!

Bede: Hatterene, aim Flamethrower at the grass cat!

Bede's Hatterene: Hatt Hattere Nehatt! (Translation: You're going down, Meowscarada!)

Me: Meowsca Meow Scarada! (Translation: At least you called me by my real name!) *goes into Dazzling Gleam created by my Hatterene, Flamethrower bounces off and starts fire*

Dawn: Oh geez. *looks down* Piplup, use Whirlpool to tame the fire!

Piplup: Piplup! *uses Whirlpool, fires are now gone*

Hop: Dubwool, come out! *it comes out* Use Wild Charge!

Marnie: Morpeko, you're up! *Morpeko jumps off her shoulder* Use Tri Attack on Dubwool!

Hop: Hey, you're supposed to be with us!

Marnie: Well, sorry about that, but the grass cat needed help. *Tri Attack hits Dubwool, Dubwool gets burned*

Hop: Ah! Dubwool!

Dubwool: Dubwoooool . . . (dies)

Bede: (-。-;

Bede: Fine, you win, grass cat.

Me: MEOWSCARADA!!!! *uses Flower Trick on Bede, then calls* GET THE BOYS OUT OF HERE AZA!!

IRL me: I'm ON it, chill! *flicked switch is heard*

All Pokeboys as they get sent to an alternate universe (except for Brock): AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Brock: Goodbye, lovely maiden! I'll never forget you!

Max: SHUT UP ABOUT THE GRASS CAT!!

*Fourth wall breaks and IRL me enters equation*

Me: *flicks short, light brown hair out of way* We need to talk, Meowscarada.

(Me)owscarada: Finally, someone appreciates how hard I work!

Me: This has nothing to do with it. *turns to Pokegirls* Sorry, you're going to be left without a protector for a bit. See you later, as I have to interrogate this cat.

Zoey: Nah, that's fine!

Me: *goes through broken 4th wall, fixes it, then turns to you* Hello, sorry I didn't publish anything yesterday, its my religion. But thanks so much, and wish me luck as I talk to this reincarnation of me! Have an amazing day!