Chapter 7; Beast and the rose

A sweat drop falls on the ground. "Good workout, snowflake" Rosa says as she swipes off the sweat from her head.  Both ice gauntlets fall onto the ground half broken and an ice chair appears for Snow to sit on. "Who knew that 1 week would bring you this far, took me almost 2 years to master my dead eye's." Rosa sits down on the ground. "So what is your dead eye anyway, I have not seen you use it, I think?" "Hmmm, maybe take me out for diner first, he-he." She blows her a kiss after saying it. Snow grabs a blue ice lollipop out of her pocket, unwraps it and pops it in her mouth. "You want to know what it is, here you go." Both her eyes start to glow with blue lightning cracks piercing her dark purple eyes. Her arms start freezing up til her elbows, and the ground around her starts smoking with how cold it freezes up. "I get a mayor power boost with my eye's." She cuts off her arm with a blade she made of ice. "I can even regrow my limbs, sinds I kinda am completely made of water and ice with my dead eye. Speaking of water, I am also able to control it in this stage." Rosa looks at her in amazement. "So you are overpowered as shit right now, snowflake?" "Yes and no. Yeah, I'm powerful as all hell and in some sense immortal in this state, but it consumes a lot of power. That's where this comes in." Snow trows her lollipop towards Rosa. "This enhances my manna, as long as I have that in my mouth I can use it to fuel up my manna, at least for as long as it lasts." "So why did you make these crystals into lollipops?" Rosa trows back the lollipop and Snow puts it back in her mouth. "Cus it's cute and fits with my east etic. No, no it's just they are easier to consume and last longer that way, but also I am one of the few ones that can ingest the crystals by having it just touch my body." 

A portal opens up above them and a giant 6.4 ft (ca. 2 m) tall werewolf with dark fur and red highlight in it. A huge scar starting under his jawline going down he's neck and full taking over his left arm. As he lands on the ground, his dark red eye's immediately locks onto Rosa. She readies herself for battle. Snow suddenly steps in front of Rosa. "You don't wanna do something you'll regret. Look at its eye's closer." Looking at its eye's closer, Rosa can see ᚻ in the left eye and ᚢ in the right eye with a soft orange glow. "Does he have a dead eye?" The werewolf charges at them with full speed. In a flash he freezes in place as he is almost about to claw out Snow's face. "You were so close little wolf." She says as she boops his snoot. Making his rage skyrocket, a dark red aura can be seen around him as he breaks loose from the ice. The wolf screams out a sickening howl, as it prepares the slash again. Rose's vines fly out of the frozen ground, pinning his arms back while ice envelops his legs. "C ... CLAIR!" The wolf screams out in pain. "What do we do Snow?" As the wolf tries to break free, Snow smashes him with her ice gauntlet making him fly back against the training room barrier. "Sleep little puppy." The werewolf tries to stand back up but is forced on the ground by some tree vines wrapping around him. "Stay down! Who are you, puppy?" Snow walks towards the laying beast as the beast slowly falls unconscious. When it falls in and out of consciousness, the beast slowly reverts to being human. "Wait Tom? How ?" "You know this kid?" Snow takes off her bomber jacket and puts over his private parts. "Nice dick tho." She giggles to herself. "Yeah, he is part of my group before we got split off, and then I was here with you." "Hmmm well, let's bring him inside and give him some proper clothing." Snow says as she cuts the vines. Rosa moves her hand down, the vines all slowly go back into the ground. "Thanx way easier that way, vine lady." Snow picks him up making sure the jacket doesn't fall, And they walk back towards the small cabin. As they lay him on bed. Rosa notices that the scars he had normally disappeared, even though he still had those as a werewolf. "So shall I give you two some space?" As Snow slowly walks away, Tom wakes up. "Where am I?" he says as he sits up. "Delta, is that you?" "Yeah it's me, tom are you okay?" "I went in the portal and next thing I know is ..." a moment of silence appears as he realized what happened. "The portals all led us to our true powers Ha, of course." He looks at Rosa. "You had your powers awaken as you went through that portal, no?" "Uhm yes?" "This mean all our doors were actually meant for us." Snow walks back towards the bed. "Then what happened to you?" "I went into the door and something inside me snapped, I went into a rage. All the power suddenly rushing into me." "So you can't control your powers yet, no, no that's not it." Snow exams his eyes closely. "I see your powers seems to be a double-bladed edge. Ones you activate them, you'll go in a blind rage full of power." "So that's why he became a wolf" Snow walks towards a bookshelf as Rosa says that. "I have seen those symbols before." as she reaches out towards an old book. "So you're saying I go blind with rage when I use my powers?." "Yes, and sorry never introduced myself. You can call me Snow." She pulls out an old book from the shelves, and goes through the pages of the old book. "There it is. His left eye means Transformation and his right Power. Makes sense, I would say." "Wait, why do you two have both eyes and I only have one." Rosa says out towards Snow. "I don't know if I'm honest, having this many people having dead eye's is already concerning, usually it's just a handful per century." ...

Silence falls on the room... "Maybe something bad is going down and nature knows, so it's as if Nature is setting everything on the line to help out. Or something like that, maybe." Rosa says confused.

A fire red portal opens up in the middle of the room. V.c. walks out of it with longer white hair swept back and a grown beard. "Yo missed me guys." He walks out, revealing his body with more scars all over his naked chest. Snow instantly puts an ice dagger against his neck. "Who are you and how do you know of this place." Her dagger melts as he puts his face closer to her. "The smallest snowflake can make a river freeze." Snow looks shocked as she falls back. "H... How do you know that line." Her eyes start glowing as they tear up. "Sorry, your brother, Frostrós told me to say that." He reaches his hand out towards her. "Hi my name is Ricardo v.c., might seem crazy Snow, but I have your brother's soul inside my dead eye." She collects herself emotionally. "Well I would question you but only my brother knows that line. . . Still, how did you get here?" He points towards the portal behind him. Snow sighs. "Really?" "Your brother told me I could find you here, and I was hoping the rest was gonna be here, which they are." He looks at Tom and Rosa. As Rosa speaks up. "It's only been 1 week hasn't it" "What you mean it's been 2 days" Tom says. "In my dimension it has been 5 months with how time flows. At the moment, it's only 3 days on earth." "Is that why you look like that at the moment" tom asks. "I have been training and fighting sinds I got my powers against demonic beings. Until funny portal opened up. . . No but serious now I came to pick y'all up the clock is starting to click near the end." "What do you mean." Tom asks. "What is near?" Rosa asks. "And who are y'all?" Snow says as she stands up and closes the distance between them. 

A loud crash can be heard from the heavens as a giant blade pierces through the barrier into the house, almost hitting V.c. "Shit" He quickly chants a magical spell.: ".Ɉnɘƨɘɿq bnɒ Ɉƨɒq ʇo ƨɿɘnniƨ ɘʜɈ ɿoʇ niɒmob ɿɘʜ qυ nɘqo llɘʜ ʇo ƨɘbboϱ ɘʜɈ ɘllivɘb ƨɒ ƨɘiʞƨ ɘʜɈ qυ nɘqo lɒɈɿoq ɘʜɈ Ɉɘ⅃." The same type of portal opens up again behind him. "Quickly go in. Rose, Beast in NOW!" As Rosa and Tom go in. the blade goes up as it goes up loud thunder can be heard.  V.c. grabs Snows hand and pushes her in. The blade smashes back in, slicing into his right arm. SLASH Cutting right through it, blood pouring out for a second as the lightning strikes flies throughout, instantly burning his flesh shut. "Aaahhh FUCK!" Snow quickly pulls him trough as the blade goes up again, leaving a burn mark behind from the blade. They fall into the chambers of deville as the portal closes behind them just as the blade was going to stab through the portal. "Son, what happened !" Deville runs towards him. "The blade when trough him as he pushed me in." Snow says standing up checking her pockets. "They already knew we were there. fuck that." V.c. stands up as he groans in pain.

A white pentagram shows on the ground as a white door appears on top of it. Deville walks towards it putting her hand up making a twist with the wrist as she puts it back down. The seemly dead knights all walk towards the portal and make a circle, reading themselves for what's to come. "Come out, you know better than to come into my castle, last god to do that got hanged by their intestines." The door opens and melody walks out as deville lashes her whip in front of Melody's feet. "Don't you make another step!" In a flash Melody has Deville by the throat. "Did you really threaten, my darling." Melody kneels to the ground as fire pulls her down. "I don't care that you are the Creator. Hell is my domain and you know it. You banished me here!" Even though she is livid and wants to punch Deville in the face, she doesn't lose composure. "Sorry Deville. I'm here to deliver the last piece, and to ask for your help within heaven" "Uhm, did I hear you right?" Melody grits her teeth. "I need your help protecting my library, in return I can fix your boy's arm." Deville looks at her and reaches her hand towards her, Melody grabs it and gets pulled up. "Good, so why do you need me to protect?" "I just need you there in case... Angellika come through the doors." Angellika walks through the doors.