Midnight - Unknown location

I continued to run, god knows where I was trying to run to but I kept going anyways.. Suddenly I ran into someone, someone... I didn't recognize.. Mainly due to the person wearing all black and having a mask over their face, but the clothes looked familiar to a type of uniform.. I backed away cautiously.

"S-Sorry uhm- sir..? Ma'am..? They'm..?" I say apologetically, however, they took a few steps closer towards me, I glance down trying to avoid eye contact and I notice the multiple weapons they carry with them openly, one being a gun.. And another... A familiar shaped.. Grenade! That's what they where called.. And it was the same I'd seen moments ago.. I back up even more, turning and running as fast as I could make my weak legs go, however, a sharp pain shoots through one leg and I harshly collapse to the ground, I'd been.. Shot!?

"No no no no no..-" I begin to mutter to myself over and over again as the person gets closer and closer and eventually.. Right in my face. I try to punch them but I miss, I was too weak at this point to be a threat to anyone.. The mystery person shot my other leg, making me let out a loud scream in pain, they then put their gun away and pull one of their grenades off of their belt.

"N-NO PLEASE! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I burst into sobs, I found myself begging for my life to a stranger.. A stranger who I knew didn't care. They weren't going to show any mercy..

"This is what people like you deserve, burn in hell European Union." They say bluntly, I continue to sob, there was nothing I could do, I was still trying to beg for my life but my sobs made it too hard to get any words to form.. They wouldn't spare me and I knew that. I watched the safety pin get thrown to the side as the person layed the grenade next to me, they ran the second it was down, it felt like forever but in reality.. If it was, I'd have been able to react fast enough.. But I couldn't.. The grenade didn't go off alone.. Whatever was in the create did too..