12 I Think I'll Miss You Forever

Chapter Warning:

Mention of Suicide Attempts
Suicidal Thoughts
Death
Religion (A bit of Mary's boy by AltheaDavis inspo & PJO series where Percy said "like Jesus?"
Crying

Jackson-Blofis Apartment

Sally is a strong woman. Strong and kind. This must have been one of  the many reasons why the god of the sea loved and gifted her a treasure not gold, or pearls, or gems— but a son. Her boy, Percy. The first thought that came to her mind as he looked down on the baby crying on her arms after her long hours labor was, “Thank you for giving me the chance to be your mother” tears falling as she held her son for the first time, “Thank you and I love you,” she cooed tearily and softly laugh at the bundle of joy she have in her arms when percy grab Sally’s nose “Oh, Percy, I will protect you with my life as long as I’m here,” Sally kissed the forehead of his son and vowed it. 

Sally is a strong mother. She knows what she needs to do. She have to. For Percy. To protect him. Sally repeated this mantra in her head hundreds of times over and over again. 

Do you, Gabe Ugliano, take Sally Jackson as your wife?”

I do,” a gruff voice answered.

She took the ring from the box and held it to slowly slide it to Gabe’s finger. I need to do this. For Percy. To protect him. I will endure this. I will. 

Do you, Sally Jackson, take Gabe Ugliano as your husband?”

Sally is a strong mother, she ignored as her brain started to play memories of a dark haired man with ocean’s eyes smiling softly at her, 

I do,”

Whispering comforting words, gifting her fishes for her to eat, cupping her jaw with his callous but gentle hands that could even hold the clouds, 

I now pronounce you as husband and wife,”

Who promised her a palace, who promised her the world if she asked, who promised that he would be hers as she would be his, who gave her the one gift she loved and treasured the most in the world,

You may now kiss the bride.”

Who leaned down to capture her lips with his, slowly then surely, then whispered in her ear, “My ambrosia.” 

Sally opened her eyes as a whiff of the scent of the sea hit her nose, she looked around but there was nothing. 

“I love you” she whispered under her breath as she looked back at Gabe and forced her lips to smile.