01 My seaweed brain

Children of all ages with orange and purple shirts alike are seen in the bloody fields of war

Children of all ages with orange and purple shirts alike are seen in the bloody fields of war. Cries of anguish of sisters crying for their fallen siblings, battlecries of brave demigods can be heard and the pain of those with injuries are all what you can see. Blood, broken shields, body of a kid pierce with sword, screams, roar, laughter, cries of children, it's all what he can hear.

"Percy...."

"Percy!..."

Anna...beth?

"PERCY! WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW! WE GOTTA FINISH THIS!" shouted Annabeth while cupping his face to make him snap out of his trance.

"Oh wise girl I heard you loud and clear, no need to shout" he replied teasingly. Annabeth then proceeded to scoff at his antics.

"Come on, seaweed brain it's not over yet"

The battle continued between the two sides. Slain monsters, fallen demigods. Bloodshed is an understatement for the fields resembles one of underworld's region.

"GAEA! IT'S NOW OVER YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SOLDIERS LEFT FOR US TO FIGHT! IT'S JUST YOU" shouted Jason while pointing his sword at Gaea. But she just laughed and laughed and said.

"Oh Jason~ it's not yet over until it's over"

"Wha-"

Roots from the ground sprouted fast towards them caughting them off guard. Shouts of orders from Reyna and Jason can be heard, Annabeth's strong voice also shouted a fast retreat and for shields to be raised while Percy and Thalia cut the first branches that reached them. Piper commanded using her charmspeak for it to stop but as she stopped the first ones she didn't notice the other branch that pierced her stomach and chest causing her to scream in pain. Jason noticed Piper falling down with blood gushing through both of the holes. With a wide eye expression and tears continously flowing from his face, he grits his teeth to his lips so hard that it bled. How beautiful is his rage. He let out a war-cry and rampage with the intent to destroy Gaea. Percy shouted for Jason to stop but Jason continue to move forward. Percy still calling for Jason followed him.

"Jason! Get back here, it's a trap!" shouted Percy in a desperate voice.

"GAEA!!"

"Yes~demigod, I can say that....she was easy to kill." Gaea said mockingly at Jason that resulted in even adding fuel to Jason's anger and creating a lightning so powerful that it might even be on par with his Father, Zeus. A roar of rage is heard and a blast of lightning can be seen throughout the battlefield.

"JASON!" shouted Thalia with worry and concern.

As the light vanished a person's figure could be seen, Thalia then saw what it was and screamed from the top of her lungs.

"JASON!! NOO"

"UGH!! THAT HURT YOU LITTLE GODLING! HOW DARE YOU?!THIS IS WHAT YOU GET"

figure of Jason can be seen dangling as roots pierced through him. Thalia's scream and others' anguish shout cause Percy to get it together.