⁰⁶

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

"OW NIGGA !""you've been icin' us out all weekend, we've been calling and texting you and shit!" analia shook me.

"had us worried sick, thought yo ass was finna end up on first 48 or some shit." josiah hit me with a heavy ass pillow.

i groaned as my blanket was ripped off of me, feeling the cold air hit my bare skin i curled up in a ball before i looked up to see my annoying, niggery ass friends.

"what do yall jiggaboos want? can a bitch not sleep in peace damn" i asked stretching and got up to go to the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

"no, you need to get your ass up for class and make things right with kari ever since last thursday he's been actin' all depressed and it's making me depressed." josiah told me.

"i can second that he's been missing class and drinking full bottles of hennessy." analia added, i opened the door mouth full of toothpaste and shrugged.

"good for him. he needa learn to stay out my business." i went back to rinse out my mouth and went to my closet putting onna all black sweat suit, paired with some brown fur boots.

josiah kissed his teeth, shaking his head. "man lets go." analia left out of my room, with me following behind them.

"are you gonna stop at chick-fil-a?" i asked josiah as he mugged me through the rear view mirror.

"no, ima pick up kari. ian buying you shit until you fix things with him."
i rolled my eyes and slumped down in my seat.

"i'm not in the wrong." i unlocked my phone and sent a text to j'kari.

ᴋᴀʀɪ🍃

wake up big head
we 5 out
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ 10:30 ᴀᴍ

"i texted him, he hasn't responded yet." i chewed on my bottom lip and looked out the window.

"aight. i'm serious, dallas when he get in here i want yall to talk." i huffed.

"okay, okay. i get it, i gotchu."

i really didn't see how i was in the wrong. me and j'kari are not even together anymore. we're just friends.
although, i do still have feelings for him, it's just not gonna work due to all the past shit that happened between us and plus i'm kinda feeling dabi.

i tried closing my eyes as i was still a little sleepy but my phone buzzed preventing that from happening.

ᴅᴀʙɪ🖤🖤
ʜᴀs sᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

ᴋᴀʀɪ🍃
ʜᴀs sᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

i scoffed at my phone. tf you being messy forrrr?! i honestly didn't know whose message to open first. dabi's or kari's. after contemplating and getting in my head i did the simplest thing anyone could do.

eeny meeny miny moe. i mumbled to myself as i moved my thumb over the screen of my phone, eventually clicking on the message from dabi cause i really didn't feel like texting nor opening j'kari's message at the moment besides i was finna see him anyways.