🤎||~Part 14~||🤎

Comenzar desde el principio

she walked towards me and cupped my face. "Kisiki nazar na lage meri bacchi ko" she said, applying some of her kajal behind my ears. Her tears started falling down, she hugged me tight. My eyes welled up too.

"Itni jaldi badi ho gayi tum!" she whispered in tears.

"Hum chahe kitne bhi bade ho jaye, apke liye hum wahi Haseena rahenge...humesha" I said. she broke the hug and kissed my forehead. 

"Chalo bahot ho gaya, baki ka baad main ro lenge...nahi toh makeup kharab ho jayega tumhara" she said wiping away my tears carefully. I nodded with a smile.

I entered the venue seeking everyone's attention. They awed in astonishment. Pitashree walked towards me as soon as he noticed my presence. He didn't spoke a word, but his actions were enough for me to sense his inner turmoil. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead deeply. Hiding his emotions he passed me his ravishing smile.

"Bahot sundar lag rahi meri gudhiya!" Dadu complimented softly patting on my cheeks.

"Thank you dadu!" 

"Mahurat ka samay ho gaya hain shreeman!" Panditji said.

"Chalein?" Pitashree asked forwarding his hand. 

I was very curious till I reached the wedding venue. But this question asked by him made me feel unwanted. It was true that I was not going to be far away from my parents, but I was afraid that I might neglect them because of the new responsibilities that would come upon me after marriage. 

I took a deep breath and held Pitashree's hand. No sooner I turned towards my soon to be handsome husband, my anxieties washed away, and I was excited again. My smile grew wider. he was practicing pre rituals. He was clad in a dusky, light chocolaty sherwani with classic ivory embroidery. A sage dusky silk stole and matching safa would have never looked this pretty on anyone.

I sat next to him and stared at him madly.

{As sweet, soothing aroma of her perfume hit his nostrils, he knew she was present next to him. In no minutes, she was going to be his.