"So your father is Turner?" She whispered the unbelievable words trying so hard to calm her mind down. Kalvin stared at her answerless for a moment. The light of joy left his eyes. His lips shivered before he started to bite them.

"The same criminal that helped Madam Brown's husband?" Olivia said still wondering whether this was a dream or not. Bell's adopted son is one of the most wanted persons in the criminals list! How could this even possibly happen? Kalvin turned back to the control panel yet quiet.

"So your surname is fake? Do you know how terrible this thing against you and Melvin could be?" Olivia asked still trying to put together her mind to understand what to do next. Kalvin secretly pushed the buttons to set the ship in auto-pilot mode and suddenly turned to Olivia. He grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall with his strong arms. Olivia was shocked by his sudden reaction.

"You bloody nosy parker" Kalvin said gnashing in rage. Olivia could feel his arm getting tighter around her neck while his other arm was on her shoulder pushing her against the wall tightly. Olivia could see his eyes becoming red from anger and she knew there won't be any way to save her life unless she does something right now! She immediately took her arm and attacked his shoulder with the martial arts she knew. Kalvin grabbed his shoulder in pain, screaming.

"Ahhrrrrrr!" His shoulder was dislocated! Is this even possible to happen? Kalvin was one of the greatest fighters in the security sector! Well, he could be a fighter but at that moment he wasn't expecting such an attack from an innocent-looking girl. He grabbed his shoulder freeing Olivia's neck. Olivia ran to the door while Kalvin was in pain trying to get his shoulder in the right position. But Olivia didn't get a chance to escape. To her surprise, Melvin was there at the door. Well, Melvin wasn't comfortable about leaving her brother alone in the cabin on a stormy night, not to mention she hated him. She came to the cabin to find out whether Kalvin was ok as the storm was passed. That's when she witnessed Olivia finding out their dark secret and everything came after that. Melvin closed the door and took the keys in her hand to stop Olivia from running away. She ran to Kalvin who just replaced his shoulder himself with another painful scream.

"Argh!" Melvin touched his back keeping one hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok? Does it hurt? What can I do? Do you need any medicine?" She presented a paper full of questions to Kalvin who nodded off them all.

"I'm fine, stop her!" He said turning to Olivia. Olivia was looking at two siblings with fear in her eyes. She knew one lucky shot didn't mean she could fight a trained soldier.

"No damn way of you running away now!" Kalvin shouted taking the gun out of the holster.

"Kalvin No!" Melvin ran to Kalvin as he pointed it toward Olivia. Melvin grabbed his hand and tried to put his hand down. But she failed to move his strong arm. So she stood in front of the gun covering up Olivia.

"What are you doing Em? Move away!" Kalvin said trying to aim Olivia over Melvin's shoulder. But Melvin blocked his view and grabbed his hand which was still holding the pistol. Now it was pointing to Melvin's chest.

"Are you aiming at my heart? You want me dead?" Melvin asked emotionally looking straight into his eyes. Kalvin blinked in shock. Wasn't she the one who stepped in front of the pistol?

"You know that's not what happened" Kalvin said aiming to Olivia's head over Melvin's shoulder. Olivia was literally rooted to the floor without being able to think what to do next. The image she had about Kalvin in her head was completely turned upside down within last few minutes. She used to think he was a high ranked soldier with a great personality not to mention the rudeness he had toward her. But he seemed to treat everyone else kindly. That made her thin that he is a good guy with some stubborn actions. But after what she heard and saw she didn't know what to think anymore. Melvin stood on aim again.