EP_15 Assasin

Magsimula sa umpisa

YoonGi: Shit!!..WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!

JiMin: I-I am startling her! Qverting her attention!! M-Maybe-

I talk with a glare and a murderous voice, my gun still in HoSeok's mouth.

Y/N: Provoking me isn't in your advantage.

JiMin: P-Please don't!! Please stop!!!

Y/N: Let go of the gun in your hand if you don't want to regret it.

JiMin: PLEASE-

*BANG *!!!! I pull the gun out of HoSeok's mouth and I shoot, not giving him a chance to talk.
The shot passes through he long hair on his shoulders, landing perfectly in the centre of a concentric circle picture behind him.
His silent tears fall in shock and horror.
YoonGi is shocked too.

I look at YoonGi.

Y/N: True, That time in the past I was actually able to shoot much more better than you. But I failed on purpose and I chose to go against my inner intrusive thought of murdering you immediately to search you up first before killing you right then and there.

YoonGi: What?....

I turn my head to look at HoSeok.

Y/N: We're both assasins. But I don't need a riffle to aim like you do. I can fuck you up. Jung HoSeok, so GIVE.ME.A.NAME.

YoonGi:

JiMin: PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!! PLEASE-

I just side eye JiMin again, his tears are on his face. He's terrified of me.
I just ignore him, looking back at HoSeok with my Gun in his mouth again.

Y/N: A name and a location. Give me that and I'll spare you. Play dumb and you'll die.

He's scared and confused so he isn't saying anything.

Y/N: Okay, I can find others, there a lot of you filthy people after all, the world didn't stop on you.

YoonGi: ?!!

I heartlessly pull the trigger-

* HIT*!!!! *BANG *!!!!!

YoonGi quickly hits my arm with his elbow, making the gun fall from hand and in the process, getting out of HoSeok's mouth, falling to the floor and shooting at the wall.
Anger rises in me and I Yell in a growling voice.

Y/N: MIN YOONGI!!!!!!

My voice startles JiMin who takes a step back in fear.
But he then quickly runs to HoSeok.
I try to grab HoSeok again but YoonGi grabs my arm.

YoonGi: WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! CALM DOWN-

*HIT *!!!!! I elbow him in the stomach hard, never taking my eyes off HoSeok for even a second.
I try getting HoSeok once more

Y/N: JUNG HOOSEEEOOOOOOK!!!!!!!

YoonGi: NO!!!!

* SWOOSH*!!!! TaeHyung suddenly comes in, holding both my arms from behind while my anger rises more and more inside me.