EP_13 Well Played

I keep side eyeing NamJoon who's trying his best not to look at me but his frown never left his face while staring at SeokJin's back.
And I just noticed that YoonGi too is side eyeing him in anger, but he isn't saying anything.
I told them that NamJoon said it's "safe" here... YoonGi is suspecting him now more than ever.

JiMin: What does safe mean??

HoSeok: No idea...

JungKook: And why is that even here??

SeokJin: I don't know...but it's some kind of language that I don't know why or how it appears up there...

NamJoon: Can you still see it up there?

SeokJin looks up, we all look up too. None of us sees anything but-

SeokJin: Yes it's still up there, changing between letters...

NamJoon looks back at SeokJin with an angry worried frown.
While me and YoonGi are glaring in NamJoon's direction silently.

JiMin: why is it only you seeing it?!

SeokJin: I...really don't know...

NamJoon: * glaring at SeokJin's back*

Great...so now me and YoonGi are suspecting NamJoon, and NamJoon is suspecting SeokJin, and no one understands a thing!

JungKook: So you're telling me it's a language? It can be read?!

SeokJin: apparently yes...it can be translated.

JungKook: Which means you can translate what you read in TaeHyung's room!?

YoonGi: WOAH. WHAT?

Y/N: Read in TaeHyung's room?!?! You never entered that!!

JungKook: We went there earlier and he could see a lot of these letters on the wall! He can translate that now!!

JiMin: Went there earlier??...

HoSeok: When we were getting the computer??

YoonGi Glares at NamJoon. And I'm much more angrily confused. I look at NamJoon who was silently with his angry frown staring at SeokJin's back, my angry yet calm tone getting the best of me.

Y/N: *Darkly * Are you crazy?

He looks at me.

Y/N: So you tell me it's not safe for him out of here but you take him ALONE to TaeHyung's room!?!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?

I accidentally raise my voice at the last part but he doesn't react.

SeokJin: I went there on my free will!! It was me who suggested it!!

YoonGi: SeokJin, cover for him one more time and I promise you I'll lose my temper.

SeokJin gets scared and he goes silent, YoonGi looks at JungKook in anger.

YoonGi: * Angry* I thought at least YOU aren't that dumb.

JungKook: * Angry* He was insisting to go and I wasn't going to let them into my brother's room when I'm not there.

HoSeok: What were you all thinking?!?!