EP1 Welcome to Niross

In a dimly lit room on a rainy night in the intelligence center. Detective Y/N leaning back in her chair confidently, crossing her legs. Detective Min YoonGi leaning on the wall facing her, crossing his arms.

Y/n: I can't believe we finally got him, he is one hell of a target.

YoonGi: I agree, how many years have the police been trying to get that psycho?

Y/N: I stopped counting. DEFINITELY that's why they finally hired me and you. And look at us, we captured him in just a week.

YoonGi: They'll never admit they need the help of Special Forces Detectives unless they taste their failure and death themselves.   Too arrogant.  Too annoying.   Why did you accept that case? They don't deserve our help.

Y/N: Because we're not doing it for them.   I wanted to have that case long ago anyway cause it seems no one can do it right.   We finally have it.   So let's end it once and for all.

YoonGi: in that case, let's go. *standing upright *

Y/N: Yes. *getting up from the chair * Let's go.

.

.

.

In the dark interrogation room...sitting on a cold metallic chair... kim TaeHyung...injured....handcuffed with his head down...silently listening to the thunder outside.

.

.

.

The metallic door creaks open...revealing both detectives who sit on the table in front of him, he never lifts his head up.

Y/N talks in a firm and strong voice

Y/N: Why did you kill him?

TaeHyung:....

Y/N: Silence is not in your favor.

TaeHyung:...

YoonGi: * indifferent glare*

Y/N: * sighing*

Okay fine, let's start from the beginning, what's your name?

TaeHyung:....

I cross my arms and lean back in my chair.

Y/N: okay listen, you're already deep into this, you can't escape and you can't run away, so you better talk, silence isn't in your advantage.

TaeHyung: If I'm already deep into it and I can't escape, give me a reason why I should talk. *smirking *

I can't see his face, he is lowering his head after all. But I can sense the smirk in his voice. YoonGi is almost losing his patience beside me.

Y/N: so you have a tongue, perfect, this makes the interrogation easier.   OKAY!

I lean forward again to the table and I talk in a strong dark voice.

Y/N: Why did you kidnap those people?

TaeHyung:...

YoonGi: That's it. *SLAMMING HIS GUN ON THE TABLE and talking indifferently * If you don't talk, we'll just save ourselves the trouble and wrap up your file with you being the kidnapper and the murderer.

Y/N: You don't want that, do you?

TaeHyung:... *smirking *

Y/N: Answering this question may save anything, WHERE.ARE.YOU.HIDING.THEM?