Eliza, Brian, Noah and Harrison has gone back to their tent, leaving Alexa and Axel cuddled up in the round couch around the bonfire pit

Alexa have her head rested on Axel's shoulder as they shared a blanket

"Mila" Alexa stated in the peace of quiet all of sudden between them making Axel furrowed his eyebrows looking at his twin sister

"What?"

"Mila, the girl we met at the WestEnd London program. Did you still talk with her?" Alexa asked as now she has moved her position to face her twin brother and a cheeky grin intact on her face. Mila is beautiful and she has the most stunning wavy blonde hair ever.

"Sometimes I reply to her text and her instagram story" Axel exclaimed with a shrug. It'll be a fool for anyone to not have a crush on Mila.

"She lives in New York right? She went to the same school as Haz"

"And?"

"Pupu, that's your opportunity!" Alexa said with a groan as she did not know whether her twin brother is being oblivious purposely or he really is stupid

But of course, Axel purposely to be oblivious. He didn't know how to start first or if he can do that at the moment considering Alexa's state.

"Oh" Alexa said as realization dawned on her. Not a perfect timing

"Pupu, you can try. Don't ghost her"

"Bear, I'm not ghosting her. That's a mean thing to do to someone"

"Then try to go out for a hot chocolate or to the cinema with her. Just for a few hours. Treat her something, make an effort. Girls like that. Effort" Alexa exclaimed "Everyone does actually"

"She did say she likes hot chocolate and books" Axel said as he remembered one of the conversations he had with Mila. "Hot chocolate and bring her to the bookshop, is that roman empire coded?"

"Damn right it is!" Alexa said with a wide grin "See! You're doing great!"

"Well I guess I'll try this weekend" Axel said as he decided to give it a try after some thought and pushing from Alexa

"Talk to her tomorrow"

"You're impatient, girllll"

"Axie, if I'm impatient I will ask you to send her a text right awayyyy" Alexa said with a huff in slight annoyance at her twin brother's statement, though she knows he didn't mean it and she just wants to be annoying at the moment

Axel laughed and ruffles his twin sister's hair "I love you Bear"

Alexa's face broke into a soft smile "I love you too Pupu. Us against the world" She said in soft whisper as she let out her pinkie finger. It was their thing, intertwining their pinkie finger together and resting forehead against each other

"Us against the world" Axel smiled sadly and intertwined his pinkie finger with hers. If anything were to happen, there'll be no more pinkie finger promise, forehead resting against each other. No more. Because if Alexa's gone, their sacred moves with each other will be gone too because Axel will never and ever do it with someone else.

"Let's go to sleep or tomorrow we're gonna be harass waking up with our own singing voice through dad's bluetooth speaker" Axel said, huffed out in amusement as Chris threatened to be waking them up with their own singing voice and blasted it on bluetooth speaker, knowing how much the twins hates listening to their own singing voice over and over again.

"I swear to god we gotta take his phone sometimes and delete all of the video that Anna sent to our parents" Alexa groaned as she remembered it. Anna sent their parents all of the videos of them singing, practicing lines and choreograph, all throughout the year that the twins were involved with theater.